Fifteen

I have been thinking about writing a new book with different pairings too but I'll get this one close to the end before posting that.

Now on to the story, vote and comment <3

***

"Anu, you do know I am always here and that you can tell me anything, right?" Rohit asked while the siblings were still hugging each other.

Rohit felt Anushka give him a small nod.

Anushka broke the hug, lone tears in her eyes and said, "Bhai wo Virat-"

"Usko mein dekh lunga tujha rulaya kaise us gadhe ne." Rohit interrupted her.

Anushka chuckled at this.

Rohit smiled at seeing his sister now smiling through the tears.

"Bhai, please, let me have a proper chat with him first before you say anything to him." Anushka pleaded.

"Anu but-"

"Please, I need to understand what he is going through."

Rohit saw something in Anushka's eyes.

Was it guilt or desperation? Or maybe it was the desperation for something she has never found in someone, Real love.

"Baccha, you should sleep now." Rohit advised her.

"You too, Bhai. Sach pa will have my head if he found out I made you stay up till late again." Anushka said smiling big.

Rohit laughed remembering when the two had stayed up the entire night almost watching Big Bang Theory and had fell asleep around 5.

Rohit who had practice at 8 was sleeping like a baby till Sach pa himself appeared in the room at 9 and woke him up using the classic Virat Kohli technique.

"Yes please, I need my 8 hours." Rohit yawned.

"More like 800" Anushka mumbled.

"Excuse me?" Rohit said mock offended.

"Just kidding, big brother. I'll go sleep in my room. Byeee love you goodnight."

"Mm hmm Good night, little sister."

Anushka left the room.

Rohit wanted to call Virat that instant and talk to him about this but opted out because he told Anushka he won't.

He decided the best thing to do would be to talk to Ritika about this.

He was gonna call her but thought why not just go and talk to her face to face.

Rohit took the lift to the floor below his.

He reached the door to Ritika's room which was very similar to his.

'Just knock it's no big deal. She's your manager why are you suddenly shying away?'

Rohit hesitated thinking it might be too late.

'JUST KNOCK!'