Downfall

Cole Brock, 15 years old. Prefers Colby.

Arrived: October 17, 2014

Diagnosis: Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder, Intermittent Explosive Disorder, Bipolar Disorder, Obsessive Compulsive Disorder, Psychopath

----------------------------------------------------------
Colby awoke in a padded cell. All the walls white, shallow scratch marks by the door. He looked around, sitting up slowly. His wrists ached as he rubbed them. Soft bruises showing along both arms.

His hands still stained with red, he stared at them. The hands of a murderer.

'Where am i?' He thought as he looked around the cell. It was dark, cold.

"Hello? Where am i?" He yelled through the padded door.

He stood back as he watched the door open. A guard coming into the room. She was new, the first female guard he seen. He smiled at her gently, while she walked closer.

"Turn around against the wall, hands behind your back." The guard said roughly. Handcuffs in her hands as she watched Colby.

His smile faded as he turned around, following her instructions. She led him out of the room, walking him down the corridor. Colby looked over and smiled at Bryden as he went by.

"There is a reason why psychos like you should be behind bars forever." The guard said as she shoved him into the cell. Colby stared at her, eyes dark, a unreasonable expression on his face.

Colby watched the guard walk away with a sour expression. He looked around the cell, everything the way he left it.

"Well well look who is back." Colby's eyes snapped to the cell in front of him. The blonde leaning against the wall.

"What makes a happy boy like you snap?" Sam asked, not bothering to look at the brunette in question.

"I dont know what you mean." Colby said quietly, a confused look on his face. Sam chuckled before looking at the brown haired boy.

"Well you were sitting in the activity room happy one second. The next i remember you fighting against guards as they carried you away. What makes you just snap like that?" Sam questioned as he now stared at the boy. Colby remained quiet as he sat against the wall.

"You know i used to have this friend. He was a cold blooded killer. I loved him with everything i had then one day he locks me in a closet and tries to burn the house down." Sam explained as he looked at the brunette across from him.

"I barely made it out. So what makes a person snap?" Sam chuckled as he pushes himself off the wall, retreating further into his cell.

Colby stared at the cell, darkness falling around them.

"I dont know. Loneliness?" Colby whispered quietly to the other boy. He heard a laugh in response. He sighed laying down on the small mattress in the corner of the room.

He softly hummed, singing quietly to himself as he fell asleep.