Chapter 23: The Small Reddish Dragon and the S Rank

Succeeding in lightening the mood at my expense, Thalia sat in the corner with her face ripped off. She was crying.

"It was a joke..."

"Rude joke."

Her face regenerated and she looked at me in sad eyes, but I glared at her.

Royce and Dallel were clearly uncomfortable, they had their faces in their hands after all.

Elren had an odd look of anger looking at both of them though.

"Have you two done anything odd to my sister?"

Thalia then sniffed.

"Wait they kind of smell like her."

"Oh, they rode me on the way over. I think Dallel was nervous as it was his first time though."

Doleaira choked on her water and started laughing. Thalia began smirking and Elren facepalmed. The duo simply sunk further into the table.

"How can someone over 100 years old be so innocent."

"...?"

Jeez, why was everyone acting odd.

Elren put his hand on my shoulder.

"Dear sister of mine. I think I can speak for everyone here when I say, off all of the ways you could've put that, that was the worst."

"...?"

Thalia started laughing.

"Nah, I think that was the best."

"You don't count, Pervert."

"Pervert? I am offended."

Ok, now I was confused. How could that be construed to be perverted.................... yeah, I don't know.

"Oh well, you people are being weird."

"WE'RE THE WEIRD ONES?!"

They all shouted at the same time. I just looked at them in confusion.

"...?"

"Too innocent..."

"...?"

"How do you know what a harem it, but not what what you said sounded like."

"Mother's fantasy section had a lot of harem stuff. She was weird, but I still have no clue how what I said was weird. I mean how is saying they rode on my back weird."

"That's not weird, it's how you said it originally."

"Yeah, I don't get it."

"You will when you're older."

...

"Anyways let's talk about the serious stuff."

"Yeah, hmm. Thalia, would you mind going to that kingdom to provide them with armor."

"As long as they don't attack me on sight."

"They won't."

"Alright, I'll make them proper weapons too. Can't skimp out when fighting Whilders, especially if one is thought to be a godly."

The non dragons looked at her in shock, but as fellow dragons we understood just how good her hearing was.

"Thalia would you mind carrying the regiment I'm sending to help them?"

"Not at all, in fact, since they know you are a dragon now, I don't see a need to hide my identity either. So, near the end I could even hold Rose and her boyfriends."