Chapter 7: The Battle of the Transcendent

Saliad POV

This girl was incredibly strong. My blade was an SS++, a blade that was supposed to be immune to every attack, but this girl was damaging it.

"Sacred Sword!"

I struck as fast as I could and barely clipped her, but she responded with a kick to my stomach that caused me to throw up blood.

"Hah-"

I barely got a second to breathe before a roundhouse was coming for my head. I barely dodged and slashed at her cutting her leg off.

As typical for dragons, it regenerated. Her arm was also back, a fact I learned as she punched me with it.

Her martial arts weren't art-skill based; I could tell that much. Meaning, somehow, she'd mastered her own style of martial arts that was unique from any other.

"Divine Blade!"

My Divine moves were the only ones that seemed to do anything, but she was getting faster, and she had begun fully countering my blows.

Attacks that should've crushed her brain were instead either getting launched back or only cutting her arm.

This was getting annoying.

_

Mammon POV

The girl was that strong. A powerhouse indeed. I had merely guessed that she may have caused trouble, but she was full out battling him as equals. In fact, if I didn't know better, I'd say she's stronger.

As a dragon slayer, Saliad has to not only be incredibly strong, but also incredibly smart. So, he made sure he knew of every spell in every application, but this girl seems to have revolutionized her own style.

When she fought Galswell, I thought that she'd died, and I was freaking out, wondering how to explain it to Royce, but then she stood up as little more than a skeleton and regenerated from that.

I heard her explanation that it was a unique application of life foundation, but even still, she'd need immense HP to survive that blow. And life eruption. I heard that much when I ran down to check if she was dead.

That wasn't a spell that I'd heard of. It may be a unique spell, but it was strong enough to rewind her health to full. The entire round was like she was playing with her food after she revealed that thing.

I think it may have been a last resort spell, but normally, last resorts are to take down the enemy. In the final moments she decimated Galswell.

I felt that normally she would've been able to do that here as well, but she didn't out of respect for Saliad.

Wait, his sword was nearly broken, she was winning!

_

Jalad POV

How, I knew she was strong, but I never anticipated that she'd be that strong. Saliad could annihilate the entire kingdom on pretty much a whim. Any S rank could, but she was winning.

Dallel was next to me with absolute shock at her strength.

I think I may know why she's that strong.

It's ridiculous, but the more I think about it, the more it made sense.

No, that's too ridiculous.

Is it?

_

Me and Saliad clashed again and again, his sword was pretty much scrap metal and he looked irritated.