11-Hoy Tengo Ganas to(Today I want you)Part-2

As the car halted at the gas station, Cenk requested the worker fill the tank and check the tyre. Glancing back in his wife's direction, her attention was elsewhere as she huffed and puffed from boredom.

Drawing near, Cenk tilted his head; his warm breath struck her cheekbones, taking her breath away " Do you want coffee or tea?" He whispered, getting her awareness.

It wasn't just her awareness that he got. It was all of the Five senses. But Cemre couldn't reply as she realized his approximation was beyond its usual bounds; He gained boldness in a short period.

'If she swerved toward him, their noses would collide,' so she kept quiet, not wanting to meet his playful eyes, not wanting to stroke his ego, and ignoring the hot breath on her skin.

He grinned when she glanced at him from the corner of her eyes and felt her stiffen with the approach; However, his wife didn't move a bit.

'A Great excitement Cemre was receiving today. Nonetheless, I would not quit it; and would extend my limits. She was his, and he was hers.'

"Tea it is," murmuring at the end, but before he came out, he kissed her cheek again, making her hold her breath for the hundreds of times today.

'It was the third one today! When did I start to count them?! However, deep down, she began to enjoy them. Cemre eyed him, walking to the gas station convenience stores. A smile softened her features.

Cenk caught her smile from the car's front glass and beamed back at her, the soft spring daylight reflected in his eyes. He had been dreading the long drive but now was excited to share it, even with a painful silence and lack of conversation as long as it was with her company.

He came back with a travelling paper cup filled with Americano and herbal tea, and they resumed their driving with both of them in the car; silence was likely.

The winding country roads seemed to go on forever, and Cemre didn't really relax until they made it to the motorway. She reclined her head against the window and started to feel her eyes getting heavy. Been up since early morning, and now it was almost noon.

She was dozing against the window when Cenk glanced at her; with one hand, he bundled up his jacket and gently placed it between Cemre and the glass beneath her ear; didn't wake up, nestling her cheeks against the soft material.

Once he hit a straight, open road, Cenk's hands softened around the wheel and upped his speed from a painful sixty to a speedy hundred. His Americano was cold now, but he still sipped it for a pick-me-up as he drove alone.

A sense of pace had settled over him when Cemre fell asleep, and the day had engulfed him. He was alone but not lonely. Something strangely magical about afternoon driving conjured up childhood memories of family holidays.

He missed those days in the nostalgic way that childhood slipped away. Missed falling asleep after a long car ride, woken up when his father carried him to the bed, or his mother gently roused him, and he couldn't wait to relive those days in another role: his sleepy child clinging to him after a day- time drive, with her and with their child.

Their memory with little Pinar constantly haunts him these days; he wants a family with Cemre and definitely a bigger car.

His eyes travel to his sleeping wife. Automatically his hands rose to her; his fingers stroked her cheekbone, which rewarded him with a soft sigh.

Cenk beamed. It was so easy to be close to her in this car, yet she was still far from him, but that wouldn't last long. This time he was determined to make the end of this trip the beginning of a real marriage.