Sneak Peek of Chapter -11 Hoy Tengo Ganas to(Today I want you)

His strong arm that wrapped around her waist returned her to the same spot; she could feel the heat rising from his body as Cemre bareback hit Cenk's naked chest, and her body trembled in response.

"Tell me you don't want this, and I will let you go," he whispered in her ear, and a shiver went down her spine. Tracing her neck with his nose, Cenk pressed his speech, "Tell me you don't want me as much as I desire you, and I will send you free...."

'What was she going to reply?' When her mind was foggy and did not function. Cenk's limb surrounded her tightly, and his hot breath on her skin disarmed her, and the increasing fire between them was difficult to handle.

Cemre craved Cenk with every breath she took out of her mouth, and each cell on her body screamed his name, still...

She shouldn't give in...

"Cenk..." she mumbled, finally, trying to collect what strength was left in her with her chest rising and falling with the rapid breath. Placing her hand -that was numb beside her two minutes ago-on his, which circled her middle, to return her to reality, to return them both.

However, the way his name sounded perfectly rolling off her tongue was sensational enticing... indicating another inference.

Having no restraint, he gently placed a kiss close to her earlobe, and all her objection melted away; with her heart furiously pounding, a surge of heat took off south, exploding her core like fireworks.

A low whimper skipped her rosy lips that she couldn't suppress or conceal. It lent a sign of her consent. Sometimes, words aren't required, but actions confirm.

Cenk's other hand wandered along the hem of her camisole dress, exploring the soft skin beneath it, wanting to witness what effects it could have on her.

Caressing her thighs sent another jolt of electricity through her, warming her skin more. Involuntarily Cemre pushed her body back on him, making their skin glue to each other, and she threw her head on his shoulders, giving him excellent access to her long neck.

Cenk tallied his lips slowly down her throat to the nape of her neck. A warm sensation struck him as the thought of their desire was compatible and conceivable.

'How sexy it is to have a woman matching your desire, and especially a woman you love crazily?'

Cenk smiled against the back of her neck. She could feel his lips stretching on her hot skin. Cemre wanted him to do more, to kiss, to bite, to nibble, to have his way with her, to have her, to take her and make her his woman, his only...

===================

So this is no dream or imagination. We are going deep and hard. Please give your feedback and comments.