Sneak Peek of Chapter 8-Jealous

A sneak peeks from the new chapter that I promised zahra_imad, who never put feedback or comments 😒, anyway. Enjoy!  😏  

He stood in his place, looking at the three women, laughing and talking; he was amazed at the strong relationship between them; they were friends. His mother loved Cemre so much, and Cemre loved her too; their relationship was more of a mother and daughter. Cemre and Damla were not less of sisterss. Cenk was glad that the primary women in his life were in harmony with each other.

Cenk eyes studied his soon-to-be Ex-wife. She looked quite pleasant with her hair up in a low ponytail and beige cheviot pencil skirt that illustrated her petite figure and golden brown satin blouse. Medium nude patent pointed pumps and Pearl earrings as accessories to complete her elegant and attractive yet moodiest look. He always liked her choice of dressing. Classy and simple, like her. Cemre had her coat and bag in her hand. She must be leaving.

"Abi!!, you came" Damal exclaimed when she noticed him; the other two women turned in his direction.

Their eyes meet, and when she met his gaze for a fraction of a second and saw how genuine his expression was,  it only weakened her already soft emotions. Cemre heart skipped, and her cheeks pinked; she had to remove her eyes from him, to make him stop looking at her like that.

In this brief moment, Cenk could feel her shyness under his gaze; it pleased him enormously. He walked to them, joining their circle, printing a kiss on Damal's cheeks first, then his Mother. Cenk titles his head to kiss Cemre's Cheek. However, immediately Cemre took a step back, not allowing him to kiss her, and extended her hand to him for a handshake.

Cenk face grows dark; irrational was visible in his green eyes. He eyed her hand for a while, then smirked and shook it, keeping her hand caged in his. Cemer try to pull her hand from him; it came but with a struggle; he didn't want to let go. She was uncomfortable with his sudden wearied behavior with her these days and spicily after the wedding night.

Cenk eyes kept staring at her with integrating eyes, and all that was witnessed by his mother and sister, who were keeping silent with an interesting smirk on their faces.

"Nice to see you, Cemre. Are you joining us for dinner?" Cenk asked, his eyes roaming on her figure shamefully, not caring who was around them and....hoping she would stay.

She smiled at him politely, ignoring his watchful, dangerous, sharps iris on her ."Unfortunately, I am not," he smirked more, knowing she would refuse. 'It's her new logo, to ignore him totally, but he would make sure that would never happen.'

"Yes, Cemre darling, why don't you joining us, like old days," his mother said to her with a motherly look that softened the brunette.

Cemre smiled apologetically at Seniz. "Mom, I am sorry, but...."Cemre said, but was cut off with Damla's words,

"Abi, what is this red stain on your shirt?" that got the other women's attention on him, Cenk wanted to touch his collar to know what his sister was referring to, but Damla's fingers reached first. Squeezing her eyes, Damla looked closely. "Is it a lip...." And pulled her hand immediately like she had felt a toxic substance; she glanced horrifying to her mother than to Cemre, whose face changed 180 degree

Cemre heart jumped to her throat, and her stomach dropped to her feet but kept her composure to not drow attention.....