2-Koi Chand Rakh(Keep a Moon)P2

Cenk POV

He finished his work very late. However, he was aiming to finish early for the dinner party,  meeting after meeting prevented him. Even his cousin excused himself and went to get ready and pick up his fiancée.

The Mansion was on the outskirts of the city; it took him two hours to reach; Cenk was tired and needed a hot shower to relax his muscles; Cemre has said his things were there, so he didn't pick anything with him on his way out in the morning, his Gray Mercedes sport drove smoothly in the long-empty road, the Mansion was far from any civilization, green land surrounded the building for 100 Acre. Now with white powder.

 The Karacay annual dinner party, they have been celebrating it for years, for how long he doesn't remember, maybe before he was born, and will go until he dies; a family tradition that he honestly didn't want to attend, but how can he escape it? That will be a disaster when his dear wife was the host.

His Ice queen, the perfect nickname for her, the great Cemre Yalms, NO, the Great Cemre Karacay, she did everything to get this name, and she got it in the end, ruining both of their lives.

He chuckled at the memory, three years in a pointless, doomed marriage that he wished one day could end. When he parked his car, he saw that everyone had arrived, and he was the last one; as he entered, the place was crowded with family members and the party hosting crew; he evaded up and made sure no one saw him.

Cenk opened his door room, NO, their room, he saw his sister, and wife, his eyes caught her first but immediately scattered toward his sister, who looked angelically good, Damla came and kissed him, and he kissed her back, then she asked him, how gorgeous was his wife looked? His eyes scanned her swiftly, and he nodded.

He wasn't going to lie; she looked gorgeous, with her black velvet gown that warped her body nicely, hair take-in neatly in an elegant updo, a wing eyeliner illustrated her big brown eyes and red lipstick, that gave a vintage classic look, but she doesn't need to know that.

Then Damla had to go leaving him, helping his wife zipping her gown; when he stood behind her, holding the zip, he could feel her eyes on him from the reflection of the mirror, but he ignored her because if he did, she would open her mouth. They were not going to have the end of it; when his finger touched her skin, he felt her shiver; Cemre always shivers under his touch; the thought of it sends hate through his body, and he immediately moved from her.

He didn't want anything to do with her, and this wasn't a good sign. He Knows it was his body reacting; it's been long since he held a woman in his arms, flat heat of skin, or softness of lips, and Cemer was accusing him of cheating on her?! Cenk never bothered to correct her, A three years of hell with her.

Then, of course, she couldn't keep quiet and started her usual fights, why he didn't come earlier, and of course, he had to give her a piece of his mind because she was getting on his nerves with her stupid accusation.

And then her winner of the year question 'Why did he leave her alone? 'They have been living separately for two years, having their own rooms, that he made sure when they settled in their own house, after one year of their joke of a marriage!

Yeah, he got her message yesterday, but he wasn't going to ruin his day with her unnecessarily complaining about him and about everything!! 

Surprisingly Cemre was asking him to come and to stay with her in Mansion in an unusually nice manner, that really surprised him, but he wasn't going to fall for it, he didn't believe her nice words, she wasn't much of a nice person, and frankly speaking it was too late to reply, he opened her message at midnight.