Sneak Peek of Chapter 9-Abhi Abhi(Just now)

Hi, my lovely readers, it has been a long time. As all of you are very patient with me, I have a gift for you hope you like it😘 🤞🏻. As Cenk and Cemre, things started to shift between them and getting hot; this is a little sample of what was coming😈

"Cemre," he called her as she played with Pinar, whom her mother was holding in her arms, not noticing her surrounding or Cenk himself

"Yes?" she turned, not keeping attention to who did call her name, and she found him in front of her, a scarce space between them. He was fixated on her face once more. She goes shy instantly as her eyes meet his; nevertheless, she alleged obliviously.

His head tilted aside, approaching more, as his warm lips touched the soft skin between her ear and jaw, pressing his mouth more, kissing her.

And she forgot how to breathe as his lip lingers on her cheek, fireworks explored in every cell in her body, and a tingling sensation passed to the end of her limbs, making her stationary in her place.

Cenk felt her body stiffened on his touch; he pulled himself slowly, looking at her big chocolate surprised eyes; her lips were partly open; however, Cemre couldn't utter a word. A satisfied smile painted on his lips " Goodbye, Cemre, see you next week." he says.

Her lips stir to try to reply; still, they relinquish by keeping silent; Cemre hears the giggles and whispering around her that cut the enchanted moment she was fascinated in and reminded her they were not alone.

"Goodbye, little princess" he kissed the baby and his cousin. Glancing for the last time at Cemre, making sure their eyes locked, then walking away with a confident and proud smirk, hearing the other women giggles. 'She was still his wife, and he had all the right to kiss her.'

Cemre's eyes accompanied him to the threshold until he disappeared. Feeling her cheeks burning and limbs frozen, her eyes moved shyly around, and what she found made her whole body blush.

All eyes were on her from smirking to smiling, her mother-in-law had the biggest smile, and her sister-in-law was blocking her giggles with her hand.

It would have been a good scene for a white and black movie; however, it wasn't, and she couldn't stay anymore from embarrassment and shyness; she wasn't used to his sudden affection in public!

Cemre ducked her head, not meeting their eyes, "Goodbye everyone," and marched out the room fast.