Sneak Peek of Chapter 10-You Sang to Me

As the heat increased, the water reached a boiling peak. Enjoy!

Cemre could breathe easily as she walked fast in the direction of the exit; still, her heart was pounding hard in her chest; he was embarrassing her with his childish behavior.

Cenk was out of control; what happened inside was out of his character, beyond recognition. She had never seen this side of him before. 'Could he be that jealous?! Could his anger make him act like a caveman! Where's the cold, collective Cenk that she knew for years? Who is this guy?!...."

A tight hold on her arm pulled her to a solid body and cut every coherent thought she had. It was him.

Cenk's arm immediately circled her waist tightly, fixing her in her place and making sure his face was inches, so she understood every word that would come from him.

"Are you running from me?" he growled, his blood was boiling, and his brain was going to explode out of rage. 'Even after last time's scandal, she still didn't listen to him.

"I..." she tried to move his hands to be free from him, but his grip was more vital, "Let me go, Cenk! What you did inside was wrong!" she mumbled, looking around for anyone other than them. Hoping for not getting any attention, even with the place being empty.

"And what you did wasn't?! You're still a married woman Cemre or did you forget that!" he snarled; flames were flying from his eyes, his teeth were chattering with anger. 'He wanted to kill somebody right now! And he knew who he wanted.'

"Cenk! Don't you forget that this marriage is going to end soon! You have no right to accuse me of anything!" she screamed, losing her temper after his unfair words and accusation tone. 'He didn't have the right to judge her!' She pushed him harder on the chest to get rid of him and wanted to walk away.

But Cenk held her arm again, pulling her back to his chest, caging her with him. His fingers dug deep into her flesh; she knew it would leave marks on her arm" YOU ARE MINE! Cemre Karaça.You Are My Wife, and this marriage will never end."

Cemre's eyes opened, shocked by what she heard, his lip inches from hers, his hot breath hitting her lips. "Over my dead body, this marriage would! So keep it clear in your mind you always will belong to me. Every inch in you is mine!" He hissed, stared her up and down, not leaving any inches from her body. The fire in his eyes turned into pure desire, "And no one is going to take you for me!" he whispered.

Cemre was terrified; every word came like a loaded bomb to her; it froze her, yet her body lit in an unexpected fire that turned her on, and she was hypnotized with his green fury eyes.

He could feel the heat from her body, which put his body on fire, and he wanted more. His eyes dropped to her lips, and the only thought that crossed his mind at that time was to claim them and have his way with her.

His head ducked more to her. Her heartbeat increased, Cemre knew it would happen, and the only thing she could do was close her eyes and let him have her...

The complete chapter will be published on https://www.patreon.com/notifications