BACK TO THE ISLE WE GO

"Auradon. It's beautiful, isn't it? I'm Marley, daughter of Maleficent along with my older twin sister Mal. And this is our home. It wasn't always. We were born on the Isle of the Lost, where all of the villains had been banished, locked away for good. That is until Ben and Prince Luke decided their children should have a chance. And so, five villain kids, the V.K's, came to Auradon. Long story short, Luke is Royal Advisor, and I'm his fiancee, while Ben is King and Mal is his girlfriend. And we are about to head back to the Isle to pick what will hopefully be a long line of new V.K's who get to come to Auradon and find their happily ever afters too.

[ON THE ISLE OF LOST]

A kid on a bike rides around before throwing a paper from his bag before passing a sign that says 'Jay's Way'.

"Hey, check it out!" A young girl yells, running forward and grabbing the paper as a group of young kids gather around her, "Oh, my gosh. Oh, my gosh, look at this. It's V.K Day."  She drops the paper showing a picture of Marley, Mal, Evie, Jay, and Carlos on the front paper with the caption 'Then Next Five To Go To Shore' underneath. 

"From the North to the South

From the East to the West 

Lost boys, Lost girls

You all know you're the best

Hit the streets

It's your day

Turn it up now's your chance

It's time to get up

On your feet and dance." Marley, Mal, Evie, Carlos, and Jay sing as they walk out of a building before huddling up in a circle and dancing, before they all put their hands together in a circle and throw their hands up.

"Anybody wanna be like us." Mal sings as she walks forward and sees a little girl in a window above her, looking at her pleadingly.

"Everybody wanna be like us." Marley sings as she joins her sister and they do their handshake.

"All the boys from Auradon and the girls, because they know what's up." Carlos sings as he wakes a guy up before waking a girl.

"Your life could change today, your life can change today." Evie sings as she and Marley stand outside of Curl up and Dye. Dizzy is sweeping and her best friend Jasper is leaning on the wall, before they see Evie and Marley. Dizzy squeals in excitement before hugging Marley and Evie, then Jasper tightly hugs Marley.

"These streets named after us, because we paved the way." Jay sings as he swings on his sign, before ruffling a kids hair in a playful manner.

"Everyone come and take your shot

Now's the time,show 'em what you got

Because everyone's gonna get their chance." Mal sings as Marley spray paints V.K Day on the door with Evie leaning against the wall watching. Marley then opens the door and kids run out.

"They said that being from the Isle was bad

Well it's good to be bad." Everyone sings as they dance.

"And we're proof of that

Used to be lost

Now we're on the map

Used to steal stacks 

Now we're giving back

Remember that." The original V.K's sing as Jay slides down a roof that has a cobra painted on it.