WELCOME

Inside the limo, Marley is sitting between Evie and Jay with Mal on Evie's other side and Carlos on Jay's. Jay and Carlos notices all the treats in front of them, before sharing a look, they start to fight over them.

"You're looking a little washed out. Let me help you out." Evie says as she goes to put blush on Mal's face.

"It's no use Evie, she's plotting." Marley says at the exact same time as Mal says, "Ew, stop. I'm plotting."

"Well, it''s not very attractive." Evie says before she turns to Marley, who allows her to apply some blush.

"Oh! These! It's salty like nuts, but it's sweet like I don't know what." Carlos says before he takes another bite of the candy.

"Let me see." Jay says before Carlos shows him the candy in his mouth, causing Marley to scrunch up her nose in disgust, "Gross."

Jay slaps Carlos's arm to get him to stop. Jay takes the rest of the candy from him, before trying it and nods his head in agreement.

Marley tilts her head to the side as she watches her sister press a button on a remote, causing the blackened window behind them to open.

"Look!" Evie exclaims as she sees the broken bridge in front of them.

"It's a trap!" Carlos and Marley yell, before they all grab onto each other and start to scream. They stop screaming when they realize they hadn't fell yet and see a yellow glow outside, they all let go of each other.

"What just happened?" Carlos asks.

"It must be magic." Evie says excitedly with a smile on her face.

"Hey." Mal says as she turns to the driver, tapping the remote on the seat to get his attention, "Did this little button open up the magic barrier?"

"No, this one opens the magic barrier." The driver says, holding up a golden remote, "That one opens my garage. And this button..." He pushes a button and the blackened window goes back up between them.

"Okay." Marley says with a chuckle and shares a smirk with Mal, "Nasty. I like that guy."

Eventually they pass a sigh that says Welcome to Auradon Prep. Carlos and Jay had started to fight over the things in the limo. The limo stops and the door is opened causing Carlos to fall out with Jay getting out behind him as they fought over something.

"Oh! Ah! Ow! Stop!" Carlos yells as Jay stands on him, trying to get him to let go. Marley gets out, stepping over Carlos, before holding out her hand for Evie. As Evie gets out, Marley twirls her around causing Evie to giggle, Mal  steps over Carlos and stands by her sister, their arms looping together.

"You got everything else! Why do you want whatever this is?" Carlos asks.

"Cause you want it!" Jay yells back.

"Guys, guys, guys!" Mal says, "We have an audience!" Marley finishes as she slaps Jay's arm to get him to stop.

"Just cleaning up." Jay says with a charming smile before helping Carlos up.

"Leave it like you found it! And by that, I mean just leave it." An older lady says as she stands in front of the VK's with two handsome guys and a girl behind her. Jay and Carlos throw everything back into the limo.

"Hello, foxy." Jay says to the girl as he walks forward, "The name's Jay."  The girl lets out a fake laugh before the older lady stands between them.

"Welcome to Auradon Prep." The lady says causing Jay to step back with his friends, "I'm Fairy Godmother, headmistress." She does a little bow.

"The Fairy Godmother?" Mal asks after her and her sister share a look, "As in, Bibbidi-Bobbidi-Boo?" Marley asks, causing the two handsome guys to look at the sisters.