WE'RE FAMILY TOO

"You okay?" Carlos asks Lonnie who is waiting at the end of the tunnel. Jay, Marley, and Luke had gone to start the car.

"Yeah, I'm good." Lonnie tells him.

"Nice work out there, Lonnie." Carlos says, "Come on. Dude, hop in. Oh now you listen to me." Dude gets in the limo, Marley and Luke in the backseat huddled together, a tight grip on each other, Jay is waiting at the driver side with the limo started.

"Let's go." Evie says as she exits the tunnel.

"Come on, Evie get in." Carlos says. Evie and Lonnie throw their swords in the trunk.

"Mal!" Ben calls back into the tunnel. Mal comes out and Ben grabs her hand. Jay gets into the limo.

"Come on, come on, come on. Swords." Lonnie says as Ben and Mal run over. Ben and Mal put thier swords in the trunk. Lonnie closes the trunk before she gets in the front while Ben and Mal get in the back.

"I'm really sorry that things didn't go the way you wanted them to." Ben apologizes to Mal.

"I mean, as long as you're safe, that's..." Mal says.

"At least I got to see the Isle. They're my people too. Uma helped me see that." Ben says.

"Ben, Uma captured you." Mal states shocked he would defend her.

"She's an angry girl with a bad plan. That's not so different from you when you came to Auradon, Mal."Ben says and Mal looks at him with a mix of shock and hurt.

"Awkward." Dude and Marley say as Ben and Mal look away from each other.

Luke wraps his hand around her mouth before kissing her head, "Shhh Cara Mia, this isn't our fight."

"Dude, I know you can talk, but it doesn't always mean you should." Carlos tells Dude.

"Here we go." Jay says before they pass through the barrier.

"I'll get these back to the gym." Lonnie tells Jay as they are walking back to the dorms.

"Thanks." Jay tells her.

"See you later." Lonnie tells everyone before walking off.

"Ben, Luke, there you guys are." Jane calls as she walks over, "Cotillion's tonight. Come here. Look, these are the stained glass windows for Mal and Marley." Jane shows them the finished windows, Mal with green eyes and Marley with purple eyes, "Aren't they beautiful? They are gonna love them."

"Do you want to cancel our half?" Ben asks Mal as he turns to Mal, who was zoned out.

"Um, you know what? I can come back. Uh, but like really, really soon." Jane says as she gets awkward.

"No,no, no. No,no, no. Now's fine. Um..." Ben says as he looks at the picture again before turning back to Mal, "Do whatever you need to do."

Luke turns to Marley and pulls her into him, grabbing her chin lightly making her look up at him, "You help your sister. I'll see you in a little bit, Cara Mia. I love you." He leans down and kisses her lips slowly before pulling away.

"I love you too Dumplin." Marley says with a dimpled smile before Luke walks away with Jane.

"We need to talk." Marley tells Mal as she and Evie get on either side of Mal, looping their arms with her's.

"Yeah." Mal says as they start walking away.

"No." Carlos says as he and Jay follow.

"No?" Evie asks in disbelief as they turn to face Carlos and Jay.

"You guys are always going off in a huddle, whispering your girl talk stuff or whatever, and Jay and I are tired of it." Carlos says.

"I'm not." Jay says.

"We're your family too. We've been through a lot together. We're not stopping now, okay? Everyone sit." Carlos says before sitting on the ground with Dude in his lap, "Come on." Everyone sits down, "I don't know how to start girl talk."

"What up?" Jay asks causing the three girls to giggle.

"Um, well....I'm a mess. I'm such a mess. I mean, six months ago, I was you know, stealing candy from babies, and now everybody wants me to be this Lady of the Court with Marley. And I have no idea how to keep up the act." Mal says.

"Then don't." Carlos tells her as Marley and Evie share a look.

"See? This was dumb." Jay says about to stand up.

"Maybe it wasn't." Evie says stopping him.

"We're always gonna be the kids from the Isle. I tried to forget. I really tried. But those are our roots. I would be in the same spot if it wasn't for Belle and Luke helping me." Marley says as she grabs Mal's hand.

"And we all did what we had to do to survive. But it made us who we are. And we're never gonna be like anybody else here. And that's okay." Evie finishes as she grabs Mal's other hand.

"And we can't fake it." Carlos says.

"No." Marley and Evie agree.

"Yeah. I mean, especially without our spell book." Mal says realizing she lost it.

"Mal, if Ben doesn't love the real you, then he's not the one." Carlos tells her.

"I like that." Evie says with a smile.

"Give him a chance." Carlos states.

"I'm gonna go make some changes to both of your dresses and help Marley get ready. And if you're up to it.....only if you're up for it....it will be waiting for you, okay?" Evie tells Mal before her and Marley hug her.

"Come on, buddy." Carlos tells Dude as he, Jay, Marley, and Evie get up. Marley, Evie, and Carlos walk away before Jay notices Mal still on the ground. Jay sits beside her.

"Come to Cotillion tonight, alright? If Ben isn't smart enough to love you and you can't stand another day, I'll drive you back tomorrow myself." Jay says before Mal gives a smile and a nod.