SURPRISE, SURPRISE

Mal paces back and forth as she waits to be introduced to everyone. She loved the changes that Evie made to her dress. It was still the same royal blue and yellow, but with an Isle design.

Marley walks up to her, causing her to stop her pacing and look at her sister. She then realizes that Evie did the same with her sister's dress.

"You look beautiful." The sisters say, before giggling and hugging each other.

"How you doing?" Marley asks as they pull away.

"I feel like I'm gonna throw up." Mal tells her with a nervous laugh.

"Me too. But hey, it's going to be okay we got this." Marley tells her, Mal nods her head before looking away.

"And hey." Marley says causing Mal to look back at her, "Whatever you decide to do, I'm with you all the way. No matter what you choose to do. I love you." She then pulls Mal into another tight hug.

"I love you too." Mal says before they hear horns being played, the girls loop their arms together and walk over to where they will be introduced.

"The future Ladies Mal and Marley." Lumiere announces. Mal and Marley walk out to stand beside Lumiere, "You work it girls." Mal and Marley giggle before they look at their friends.

"Whoo!" Evie cheers and claps.

"Yeah, Mal, Mars!" Carlos cheers and claps.

"That's our best friends!" Jay cheers and claps, causing everyone to laugh and clap as well.

"Hi." Beast says as he meets the sisters halfway down the stairs.

"Hi." Mal says nervously.

"Hi." Marley says with a sweet smile.

"Hey, Ben and Luke are on their way." Beast tells them.

"Okay." They say as he leads them over to Belle.

"And you both look beautiful." Beast adds.

"Thank you." They both say with a smile.

"I know we were shocked at first, but you both....are exactly what Ben and Luke need." Belle says with a smile.

"And lucky for me, she doesn't go by first impressions." Beast jokes causing Mal and Marley to laugh. Evie walks over and bows, "Of course."

"Hi." They says as Evie leads the to the otehrs.

"How are you both doing?" Evie ask them.

"I'm okay. More excited than anything." Marley smiles.

"Uh, like I told Mars, sort of feel like I'm gonna throw up." Mal says with a laugh.

"Yeah? Okay. That's okay. Look, we're right here with you both." Evie says.

"Okay." Mal says, as Marley nods before the horns are played again. Marley, Mal, and Evie let out an excited squeal.

"King Benjamin and Royal Advisor Prince Lucas!" Lumiere announces as the sisters smile as everyone bows to the brothers.

"Go get 'em." Evie tells them. Mal and Marley walk forward and meet Ben and Luke, who bows to them. Mal awkwardly bows back to Ben, while Marley winks at Luke before bowing.

Luke walks forward and pulls Marley into his arms, "You look beautiful Cara Mia." He places a kiss on her forehead as the crowd Awe's.

"And you look handsome, Dumplin." Marley says with a dimpled smile before kissing his cheek. Luke wraps an arm around her waist, and steps them back by their friends while everyone watches Ben and Mal.

"Mal, I wish I had time to explain." Ben says. A door is opened and out walks Uma in a formal dress. Mal gasps in shock while Evie and Marley look at each other confused. Marley looks up to Luke to ask if he knew about this only to find him looking confused as well.

"Did you know?" Marley asks him in a whisper.

"No Cara Mia. I haven't seen Ben since we got back from the Isle and I left with Jane." Luke whispers back.

Ben goes to meet Uma. Ben leads Uma down the stairs before kissing his ring that is on Uma's hand, causing everyone to gasp and start to whipser.

"I'm sorry. It all happened so fast. Something happened to me when I was on the Isle with Uma. A connection." Ben looks at Uma, who nods.

"What are you saying?" Mal asks him still in shock.

"I'm saying..." Ben starts.

"It was love. It was." Uma says with a laugh, "I just....realized how alike Ben and I are, you know?"

"We are." Ben says with a smile as he stares at Uma.

"I know." Uma says with a giggle.

"You're so beautiful." Ben tells Uma.

"Ben." Mal says but he doesn't look at her, "Ben. Did you go back for her?"

"He didn't have to. I drove through the barrier before it closed, and I'm an excellent swimmer." Uma says.

"You are." Ben says with a smile.

"Aw, thank you." Uma tells him, "Listen, Mal. I just really want to thank you, I do, for everything. Thank you. Thank you so much." Uma hugs Mal, who stands there shocked, confused, and hurt.

"Don't you see, Mal? You were right. You knew that we weren't meant to be together. That's why you never told me that you loved me." Ben tells Mal, who struggles to say something. Ben and Uma then start to dance.

"Not here you don't." Marley says as she sees the tears in her sister's eyes, "Come on." Her and Evie pull Mal back over to Luke and their friends.

"Not to thrilled I risked my life for him." Carlos says.

"We're with you Mal." Lonnie says as she walks over.

"Let's get out of here." Jay says as he joins them. Jane runs ahead of them.

Marley looks at Luke with tears in her eyes, "I'm sorry." She grabs Mal's hand as Evie grabs the other one, and they start to leave.

"Mal, Marley." Beast says stopping them.

"Oh Mal, sweetheart, we're so sorry. We had no idea." Belle says as Luke stands beside her, his eyes on Marley. He understood why she was doing what she was doing. Mal's her sister and she needs to be with her right now.

"I'm gonna talk to him." Beast says before Mal, Marley, and their friends continue to leave.

"

"