THE ISLE

"Deborah?" Ben asks as he pages his assistant, while Luke does some paper work on the couch in Ben's office. After their talk they decided to get some work done.

"Yes, Your Majesty?" Deborah replies.

"Can you ask Lumiere to call Luke or I regarding Cotillion?" Ben asks.

"Yes,sir." Deborah says.

"Thank you."  Ben says before going back to his work.

"Ben? Luke?" Evie says as she knocks on the door before opening it after he called for her to come in, gently pulling a crying Marley behind her.

Luke seeing Marley crying, rushes to her, pulling her into his arms and holding, while she cries into his chest, "Cara Mia what's wrong?"

"Evie. Marley." Ben says standing up, before glancing at his brother and Marley in concern, Evie closes the door before she turns back to Ben.

"Mal's gone back to the Isle." Evie says sadly walking over to Ben, which causes Marley to let out another sob and clutch on to Luke tighter, who just holds her and rubs her back trying to calm her down. Evie hands Ben the note, "Ben." Evie then holds out his ring that he had given to Mal. Ben takes the ring before reading the note.

"This is all my fault. This is all my fault." Ben says as he finishes the note, "I...I blew it. She'd been under so much pressure lately, and instead of being understanding, I just went all Beast on her. I have to go there and apologize. I have to go there and....beg her to come back."

"Ben, you'll never find her." Marley says wiping her tears but stays in Luke's arms.

"I...." Ben tries before turning to look out the window.

"You need to know the Isle and how it works and..." Evie starts before she realizes what they need to do"You have to take us with you." 

"Yes!" Ben says as he turns to face her and Marley, "Uh, are.....are you sure?"

"She's my best friend." Evie says.

"Of course I'm coming, she's not only my best friend, but she's also my sister." Marley says before looking up at Luke who kisses her forehead.

"Where you go, I go." Luke says to which Marley kisses his cheek.

"And we'll bring the boys too, because there's safety in numbers, and none of us are too popular over there right now." Evie says as Marley nods in a agreement.

"Thank you." Ben says as he looks at Evie and Marley.

"But let's get two things straight." Marley says, "You have to promise us that we won't get stuck there again." 

"I promise." Ben tells her.

Luke scoffs, "As if I would let that ever happen."

"And there's no way either of you are going looking like that." Evie finishes before they go get Jay and Carlos and get Ben and Luke a change of clothes.

WITH MAL

Mal arrives at Lady Tremaine's Curl Up & Dye before remembering that it doesn't open until midnight. She sneaks in anyways, her eyes land on Dizzy, who is sweeping as she dances around.

"Mal!" Dizzy exclaims as she catches sight of her before running over and hugging her, "Is Evie and Marley back too?"

'As if." Mal says as she pops a piece of gum into her mouth,"I, um, forgot that the place don't open til midnight. Place looks good." Dizzy laughs as she looks around, "So what is your deal? Has your grandmother given you any customers yet?"

"Ah, just a witch here and there. Mostly it's a lot of scrubbing and scouring and sweeping. Lots and lots of sweeping." Dizzy says.

"Sounds like the old Cinderella treatment." Mal says.

"Yeah, she's gone from Wicked Stepmother to Wicked Grandmother." Dizzy says causing Mal to smirk.

"That's not really much of a switch. Hey Dizzy, you used to do Evie, and sometimes Marley, right?" Mal asks her.

"Yeah. I thought of the little braids for Evie, and the ombre effect in Marley's hair." Dizzy answers with a smile.

"You have any ideas for me?" Mal asks her with a smile. Dizzy squeals in excitement before looking at her hair.

"The washed-out blonde with purple tips? The best of no worlds. You can't see where your face ends and your hair begins!" Dizzy accesses before pulling Mal into a chair and grabbing her hand, "Oh, what is this, 'Bored to Death Pink'? Hmmmm. How far can I go?"

"The works? I mean, whatever makes me feel like me, but you know....way worse." Mal answers with a smirk.

"Yay!" Dizzy says before grabbing a huge pair of scissors. She tstarts by cutting some of Mal's hair off then dying Mal's hair purple. She then rolls it up in cans, before sticking Mal's head under a dryer. Dizzy paints Mal's nails black before letting out an excited squeal. Dizzy takes Mal's hair out of the cans before spinning her around to reveal her new look.

"Hey! There I am." Mal says as she looks at herself in the busted mirror.

"Voila!" Dizzy exclaims causing Mal to smile.

"Voila." Mal says before handing Dizzy some money.

"For me?" Dizzy asks excitedly.

"Yeah. You earned it." Mal tells her with a smile. Dizzy then walks over to the register as Harry Hook enters the room.

"Fork it over, you runt." Harry says not noticing Mal. Harry taps the desk with his hook causing the change to move in the register, "Now the rest of it." Dizzy gives him the money, "Hmm. Thank you. Mm-hmm."

"Still running errands for Uma, or do you actually get to keep what you steal?" Mal asks as Harry turns to leave, catching his attention.

"Well, well, well. What a nice surprise." Harry says as he turns to face Mal, as looking for Marley because where Mal is, Marley will most likely be.

"Hi Harry." Mal says uninterested as she looks at her nails, "She's not here."

Harry lets out a sad sigh, hoping to see his best friend, but is glad she's not on the Isle again, "Just wait until Uma hears you're back." Harry says as he walks over to Mal, "She's never gonna give you back your old territory."

"Oh well, that's okay. Because I will be taking it." Mal says with a smirk.

"I could hurt you." Harry says as he moves some of Mal's hair with his hook. Mal quickly grabs his arm before sticking her gum on the tip of his hook.

"Not without her permission I bet." Mal says with a smirk, "Plus you'd never do anyhting to hurt Marley."  Harry nods his head because he knew that was true. Harry puts the gum in his mouth before swiping things off of the desk and sarcastically bows to Mal before leaving.

"Great. More sweeping." Dizzy says sarcastically.