CHOOSING GOOD, MOTHER, and PARTY

Ben and Luke walk into the room and everyone bows to them. Marley winks at Luke as he passes her, while Mal and Ben share smiles. Mal looks up at Evie, Jay, and Carlos to see their sadden expressions. 

"Don't blow it kiddos." Maleficent says as they watch the ceremony.

Fairy Godmother gives Bell a hug before bowing to Beast and taking his crown. She places the crown on Ben's head, as Mal stares at the wand. Beast uncovers the wand before Belle hands it to Fairy Godmother.

"Do you solemnly swear to govern the peoples of Auradon with justice and mercy as long as you shall reign?" Fairy Godmother asks Ben as she stands in front of him.

"Oh, just grab the thing already!" Maleficent says as the villains wait on Mal or Marley to grab the wand.

"I do solemnly swear." Ben says

"Do you solemnly swear to advise the King with justice and mercy as long as he reigns?" 

"I do solemnly swear." Luke says before him and Ben secretly fist bump.

"Then it is my honor and my joy to bless our new King and Royal Advisor." Fairy Godmother says as she touches both of Ben's shoulders, and then does the same to Luke.

Jane then grabs the wand from Fairy Godmother, the wand starts sending sparks out  everywhere.

"The barrier is broken! We're free!" Evil Queen says as everything shakes.

"Scepter! Now!" Maleficent says before it floats to her hand and she disappears in green smoke.

"Child, what are you doing?!" Fairy Godmother asks Jane.

"If you won't make me beautiful, I'll do it myself!" Jane yells as Ben runs to stand in front of Mal protectively, while Luke stands in front of Marley, who clings on to his arm watching everything do down, "Bibbidi-Bobbidi-Boo!" Mal runs forwards and starts wrestling the wand from Jane.

"Careful Mal!" Marley and Belle call out before Mal is able to get the wand from Jane. Jay, Carlos and Evie run down from the balcony to be with Mal as she holds the wand out in front of her. Jane then runs into the crowd as Ben stands in front of Mal.

"Mal, give me the wand." Ben tells her.

"Stand back." Mal tells him as she struggles on what to do.

"It's okay." Ben tells her as he takes a step towards her.

"Mal..." Marley says as steps up next to Ben.

"Ben, I said stand back! You too Marley!"  Mal yells at them causing him to put his hands up in surrender, while Luke grabs Marley pulls him back to his chest, wrapping his arms around her waist from behind.

"I told you so!" Audrey says as she steps forward causing Mal to turn to her, and Marley to glare at her. She retreats back to the crowd as the VK's reach Mal.

"Let's go! Revenge time!" Jay says.

"You guys really want to do this still?" Marley asks sadly.

"We have no choice, you know that!" Mal tells her, "Our parents....Our mother...." Marley nods sadly knowing what Mal  means.

"Your parents made their choice." Ben argues, "Now you make yours." 

Mal looks at Beast, Belle, and Fairy Godmother and sees the fear on their faces, she didn't want to be the cause for that fear.

"I think I want to be good."  Mal says as she looks back at Ben.