Chapter 13 (Their fear)

Sorry and Thank you for your patience, this chapter maybe not so interesting but i wanted to write a chapter on his and her fears. Hope you'll enjoy this as well. I'm free now and updates will be on time 😌❤.
.
.
.
.
Kaushal ran towards her stumbledly because he was still weak, he touched her forehead found her burning in fever. He tried to pick her up in his arms but couldn't so Dhruv went near them and picked her up in his arms and took her to their bedroom.

Doctor arrived within 15 minutes, he checked her and after sometimes he stated, "inhone sayad bahut samay se pani nahi piya aur nahi khana khaya aur sayad kisi baat ko leke bahut pareshan bhi hai, is wajah se ye behosh ho gyi hai, par meine glucose chada diya hai toh chinta ki baat nahi hai, haan bs aap log inhe pani pila dijiyegaa jab inko hosh aa jaye"
(I guess she didn't have water and food for long time and also she is worrying about something. That's why she got unconscious but I gave her glucose so, she is okay now. just make her have water and something to eat when she wake up)

Everyone was shocked and confused. then Rajni recalled that Renu was at house so she told a maid to call Renu. maid returned after a minute and said that Renu isn't at home.

"Ghar par nahi hai?? Tumne dhang se dekha kya ?" Raj inquired.
(Not at house?? Did you check properly ?)

"Ji maalik" Maid replied in scared tone.
(Yes Boss)

"Kha hai, tere biwi Raj? Ghar ka chhota beta hospital se abhi abhi aaya hai aur chhoti bahu akeli thi ghar mein aur bhagwaan jaane teri biwi kha hai" Usha devi uttered furiously.
(Where's your wife Raj? Family's younger son has just came from hospital and younger daughter in law was alone at home, and god knows where your wife is ?)

"Maa, wo itni laparwah nahi hai, ruko mein abhi phone krta hu usse" Raj said to his mother and took out his phone from his pant pocket and saw so many missed calls from Renu, Raj frowned and called her back. In second ring, Renu picked up the call and cried, "Raj, Papa...wo"
(Raj, Dad....he)

"Kya hua? Renu, hello tum thik ho? Renu papa ko kya hua? " Raj asked.
(What happened?Renu, hello are you okay? Renu what happened to papa?)

"Jii..wo papa ko heart attack aaya tha do din phle and wo abhi ICU mein hai. Mujhe b.bhaut dar lag rha hai, Raj"Renu cried.
(Jii..Papa had heart attack two days ago and right now he's in ICU. I'm so scared, Raj)

"Kya..tum phle rona band kro. thik hai, mein abhi aata hu" Raj panicked and tried to calm her.
(What..first you stop crying okay, I'm coming right now)

Raj cut the call and told hos family that His father-in-law is in hospital rn. Everyone being worried for Sayam Jha (Renu's Father) told him to go to hospital quickly.

Doctor left the house, Dhruv and Rudra escorted him to the gate. Other members of family left the room after saying Kaushal to take rest.

Kaushal was lost in looking at her face which used to shine everyday like moon but today it's dull. He didn't like seeing her in this condition, turmoil of emotions were inside him. He just want her to wake up and hug him, he's dying to see her eyes, her smile, her dimples. only question was roaming in his mind was "why she did this to herself and to him ?"

On the otherside

Raj reached at hospital and ran towards his father-in-law's ward. He saw her wife sitting on bench and crying, her state was devastated and he can't see her like this.

"Renu" Raj called her.

Renu looked at him and cried aloud before throwing herself in his arms, she cried and cried telling him about how scared and alone she was for 2 days.