Chapter 03 (Kaushal)

"Ye aap kya keh rhe hai ji ?" Santi asked with her wide eyes.
(What are you saying ji?)

"Bhaishaab ne kaha hai k..ki Poonam ka by..yah abhi kr...krana sahi rhega" Manohar replied with cracked voice.
(Brother said that marrying Poonam now will be good)

"Un rakshako ke ghar mein shadi krana sahi hoga, ap khud ko sun bhi rhe hai ki nhi ji" Santi asked furiously.
(Marrying her in that monster's family will be good, are you even listening to yourself ji ?)

"Santi wo itne bhi-"
(Santi they aren't that-)

"mein kuch nhi janti, apko iska byaah karwana hai toh kisi aur se kra dijiye, pr un logo ke ghr nhi, mein apko humari bachi ko narak mein nhi jhokane dungi " Santi cutted Manohar's word.
(I don't know anything, if you want to get marry her so do it with someone else but not with him, I won't let you send our daughter in that hell)

"Tu kya samajhti hai, ki mein khush hu apni bachi ki shadi wha krane ke liye, nhi Santi mein mar rha hu andar se, pr uske alawa chara bhi toh nhi hai kuch, bhaishab ne kitna kuch kiya humare liye" Manohar's voice cracked in end.
(Do you think I am happy to marry my daughter there, no Santi I'm dieing from inside but we don't have any other option, brother did so much for us)

"Ha toh kya unka ehsaan apni bachi ki bali deke Chukayenge aap ?" Santi replied angrily.
(So that's how you are going to pay him back by sacrificing your daughter's life ?)

Manohar looked at his wife's state, no matter how much she's strict with their children but they are her life especially Poonam, then he looked at his daughter. she is his life, his angel but sadly he have to send his daughter to the hell by his own hands.
"bas mujhse nafrat mat kriyo, meri bachi" Manohar whispered.
(Just don't hate me, my dear)
..............

Poonam was getting ready in her room, she cladded herself in a yellow suit salwar and a pink dupatta around her neck. She was wearing her small gold hoop earrings and a simple chain. She applies a moisturising cream and kajal and that's it she was ready to meet guests who are going to come to their house for some important work. she get herself ready with the new suit her badi maa gave her. She was confused because it's sparse of her Badi Maa to gift her something but she decided to shrug this thought off.

Santi Devi was ignoring Poonam since morning because she doesn't have any courage to meet her, that's why she kept herself busy in kitchen and told her sister-in-law(Rachna) to don't let Poonam come in kitchen.

After 30 minutes, two old couple with a bulky young man came inside with Manoj (Poonam Bade papa) and Manohar. Ladies serves them water and Manoj introduced them to his wife and brother's wife.

"Ye hai Arvind Mishra ji, Mishra parivaar ke bade bete aur ye hai unki dharm patni" Manoj said while pointing towards the elderly couple among them.
(He is Arvind Mishra, Elder son of Mishra family and she's his wife)

"Yeh hai Mahendra Mishra ji aur unki dharam patni. yeh ldke ke mata pita hai" then he pointed towards the 2nd couple.
(He is Mahendra Mishra and his wife. they are boy's parents)

"aur yeh hai Kaushal" he pointed to the young man sitting in the corner of room on chair with a brooding look on his face.
(He is Kaushal)

Mishra family greeted them back after Manoj introduce his family to them except Arvind and Kaushal, they are giving brooding look to everyone.

After a while Manoj asked them to bring Poonam and Rachna (Poonam badi maa) went inside to bring her.
Manohar's and Santi's heartbeat gets faster with each second, they liked the family but Kaushal's silence is scaring them, his aura is so cold to stand with.

Santi was only imagining her daughter's future with him and praying in her mind that they reject Poonam because now that's the only thing which can save her daughter from these monsters.

A minute later, Rachna arrives there with Poonam who was looking so beautiful in that yellow suit, the colour of suit is making her skin look more bright and the pink is going well with her white skin and her long black hair was open, just the side strands of her hair were tucked with tick-tack clip.

As soon as Kaushal's eyes fell on her, he was stunned as he found her so beautiful and delicate like a flower. The Kaushal Mishra hates flowers but this one got his attention.
He saw his family looking at her with impressed expression and she was looking at them with smile and touched their feet to get blessing till now she doesn't noticed him as he was sitting in the corner of the room.

"Yeh hai humari Poonam" Manoj introduced her with a smile.
(This is our Poonam)

Everyone smiled at this and Poonam looked at her father and asked him by her eyes that "what's happening ?" but her father just gave her a small smile making her smile as well but her smile disappeared and eyes widened when she heard her bade papa's next word.

"Aur Poonam inse se milo yeh hai Kaushal aur unka parivaar, jo tumhare rishte ke liye aaye hai"
(And Poonam meet them, This is Kaushal and his family and they are here for your marriage)

Poonam looked at her bade papa in dazed and then moved her eyes to those people whom she never met until a minute ago and then to the guy who was sitting in the corner of the room on chair, after seeing him her pupils grew wide because she know him, he's Kaushal Mishra, the cold-y of her village. But why her bade papa is saying that they are here for her marriage? No she don't want this, please Mahadev. before she could open her mouth, a man-ly deep voice stopped her.

"Hume ye rishta manjoor hai" Arvind Mishra said making her eyes wide and tears started forming in her brown orbs.
(We agree with this relationship)

Manohar and Santi Devi looked defeated and looked at their daughter with tears in their eyes and Poonam was looking at her parents with questions in her eyes. Manoj and Rachna became happy and Manoj hugged the men and Rachna hugged the women.
But their actions halt when a voice came.
"Par Mujhe ye rishta manjoor nhi"
(But I don't agree to this relationship)

................ To be continued
Any idea kon ho skta hai ? Drop your suggestions in comment
Bye till Tomorrow

Follow me on Instagram for spoilers and update details. I'D:- fictionerita