Chapter 11 (First Kiss)

UPDATES SCHEDULE:-
Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday/Sunday.
.
.
.
Poonam opened her eyes feeling sunrays on her face, her eyes landed on the figure beside her. She was able to see his face now, he looked like a silent ocean so quite and calm. Unknowingly she moved closer to his face and softly touched his hair and then moved her hand on his face before she could touch his cheeks, she felt him hovering over her while cupping her neck but before he could tighten up his grip, her scream made him open his eyes.

Poonam shut her eyes being scared but opened her eyes, when didn't feel him tightening the grip only to see him staring at her. Their eyes were locked with each other, no one was saying anything but still their eyes we're talking with each other. Kaushal leaned towards her neck and sniffed her fragrance.

Poonam closed her eyes feeling his hot breath in her neck area. she gasped when she felt him sucking her neck. "mmmmh" She moaned unknowingly, making him lose his control. He left her neck and locked her lips with his and started kissing her passionately.

Poonam widened her eyes but soon started enjoying the kiss, she let him do whatever he wanted. After sucking her lips for some seconds, he left her lips with a smooch sound. They gasped for breath, Their eyes met again but this time Poonam looked away because she was so shy to meet his eyes and he smirked seeing her reaction.

"Aaj raat tyaar rehna, aur mein tujhe dard nhi dunga" Kaushal stated softly before going to washroom.
(Be ready tonight and I'll not hurt you)

Poonam looked at his retreating figure and covered her face with her palms while blushing. She had her first kiss today and it was more than perfect, then she remembered Renu's words and understood that she got pranked and made herself embarrassed in front of him.

About 30 minutes later, Kaushal walked out from washroom and looked at her, who was busy selecting her saree for today. He went near her and softly whispered in her ears "wo hari wali pehan, achi lagegi tujhpe"
(Wear that green one, it will suit you)

Poonam flinched seeing him behind her. She quickly picked the green one and directly ran to the washroom, Kaushal chuckled at her acts.

Poonam walked out of the washroom after 30 minutes. She found the room empty and felt relieved. She quickly got ready for the day and went downstairs.

Poonam walked towards kitchen after doing her daily worship and prayers. She met with sweaty Usha there who was making rotis for breakfast and beside her Kashish was making sabji(curry). She greeted them by touching their feet and asked if she can help.

"Beta tu uth gyi, mujhe toh lga aaj kamre se aayegi hi nhi. Chal aaj ke liye maaf kiya, par kal se jaldi uthna aur ab aa idhar aur kuch mitha bna de" Usha devi said in irritated voice.
(Dear, you woke up. i thought you'll not come downstairs from your room today. Fine, i forgive you for today but make sure to not do this again. Now come and make some sweet dish)

Poonam startled at her tone and nodded her head being scared. Poonam quickly started making Malpua & Moong dal ka halwa and about an hour later, she was done with sweet dish with the help of kashish and by that time, Usha had already left the kitchen.

Poonam served food to men and women were standing in corner of dinning room, waiting for their husbands to complete eating, so they could also have their food. Rajindari Devi, Mother of Arvind and Mahendra Mishra was also eating with her grand sons and sons because of her health issues.

Men finished their breakfast and went to their respective works. Ladies cleaned the table and served themselves, they talked about some random things while eating. Rajni and Usha left to their rooms after finishing their breakfast quickly.