Chapter 09 (Rituals)

SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING YESTERDAY, I HAD TO ATTEND A PARTY IN END MOMENT AND I REACHED HOME AT 12AM. I WAS ABOUT TO WRITE AND I HAD WROTE THE HALF THE CHAPTER BUT IDK WHEN I SLEPT WHILE WRITING BUT IT'S OKAY I UPDATED NOW.
.
.
.
.
.
Next morning started with hustle bustle in Mishra house, ladies were arranging things for the rituals which were left to be done yesterday. Poonam clad in a red silk saree and nuptial chain in her neck along with other gold jewelleries. Her hairline was filled with Vermilion and her face was void of any type of makeup.

Poonam went towards Usha, Her mother-in-law and touched her feet to get her blessing. Usha Devi smiled at her and blessed her. Then Poonam turned towards Rajni who was coming from Kitchen with a brass pot in her hand, she touched her feet as well and Rajni smiled at her and blessed her to get a beautiful life.

About an hour later, men of the family goes to House temple after getting ready for the day. Kaushal clad in a white kurta and pajama looking handsome. Poonam sneakily looked at him and her cheeks turned hue when she saw him already staring at her.

"Kaushal-Poonam, tum dono jake us sofa pe baitho, aur Usha, tum meri madad kro ye thaal table pr rakhne mein" Rajni said.
(Kaushal and Poonam, you both go and sit on sofa and Usha, help me putting this pot on table)

Usha nodded her head and held the pot from right side. Poonam and Kaushal settled themselves on the sofa by the time Rajni and Usha put the pot in front of them.

Other men of the family were sitting on sofa and ladies were standing besides Rajni and Usha. Rajni asked them to give their rings to her and they removed their ring and gave her the rings. She put their rings in the pot which was filled with milk and rose petals were floating on the surface.

"Ab tum dono apna-apna sidha hath is thaal mein dalo aur anghuti dhundo ,jo bhi sabse phele anghuti dhundega, wahi puri zindagi hukum chlayega" Renu, Kaushal's little sister-in-law said teasingly.
(Now you both dip your right hand in this pot and find the rings, the person who'll find the rings first, will be the dominant one in married life.)

But everyone knew even if Poonam finds the rings, the dominant one in the marriage will be Kaushal only. Poonam also knew this but still decided to enjoy the ritual.

Poonam and Kaushal dipped their right hands in the pot and started finding the rings. Poonam was being cautious because she didn't want to touch his hand anyhow, a second later she found the rings and was about to pull her hand out of the pot but her moments halt and eyes widened when she felt him clutching her hand in his hold.

Poonam looked at him with wide eyes and he was smirking at her and tightened his hold making her gasp which was heard by Rajni and she asked her in concern.

"Kya hua beta, tum thik ho?"
(What happened dear, are you okay?)

Her question gained everyone's attention towards Poonam, Poonam shaked her head in denial and muttered.

"Ji, mein thik hu wo...bas saree ka pallu pair mein fas gya tha"
(Yes, I'm fine. It's just...i stepped on my saree's pallu)

Before Rajni could reply her, they heard, Kaushal saying that he got the rings which he secretly took from Poonam's hold, when she was busy dealing with his Maaji. Everyone smiled at him and Poonam looked at him with widen eyes and glared at him making his smirk wider.

About an hour later, all the rituals were done and Men went to their respective works. Ladies were sitting in living room on sofas, Rajni gave her introduction about the family members. Rajni and Arvind Mishra had 3 Children, Dhruv, Rudra and Divya. Dhruv Mishra Married to Kashish Jha in 2008 and they have a son and daughter. Rudra Mishra married to Shagun jha in 2010 and they have a cute daughter. Divya is single and pursuing her graduation in BA political science honors.

Usha and Mahendra Mishra had 4 children, Kalyani, Anushka, Raj and Kaushal(twins). Kalyani married to Swayam Thakur in 2002 and they have a Son and 2 daughters. Anushka married to Bhuvan Jha in 2005 and they have 2 daughters and expecting one in 3 months. Raj Mishra married to Renu Jha in 2006 and about Kaushal, we all know.

Then they told her that the behavior of Kaushal and other men of the family is cold and possessive but sometimes they are loving as well. Mishra family's ladies were well mannered and submissive towards their men but the question is, "will Poonam be able to handle him or his family ? "

........... To be continued
Bye till Tomorrow ❤
Follow me on Instagram for spoilers and update details. I'D:- talesofbani

Hey, wanna meet Poonam and Kaushal ? I mean wanna see how they look so comment it. ❤

 ❤