Chapter 02 (Mishra's)

Poonam was playing Ludo with her sister and brother, when her father come home. She went near her papa with a glass of water and took his Rickshaw key from him and keep it on key rack, her mother come outside and greeted him.

After greeting her father(Manoj Chaudhary) she again started playing with her siblings and her parents went inside their room.

*Inside their room*

"kya hua pareshaan lg rhe hai aap ?" Santi devi asked sensing her husband's tension.
(What happened you look tensed?)

"Poonam ki pariksha ka parinaam aa rha hai kal " Manohar replied
(Poonam's board result is declaring tomorrow)

"haan toh isme kya ?" Santi devi said with confusion.
(Yeah, so what's the deal with this ?)

"samaj kyu nhi rhi ho Santi, agr uska parinaam acha na aaya toh, hume uska byaah krna pdega aur wo abhi bachi hai " Manohar replied in tension.
(Why aren't you understanding Santi if her result will not be good then we have to marry her and she's so small for marriage)

"are toh isme kya, wo 19 ki ho gyi hai ji aur humare yaha toh 18 ke baad hi byaah kra dete hai ladkiyo ka, Isko toh fir bhi ek aur saal ka samay mil gya aur ladka dhundte dhundte 20 ki toh ho hi jayegi yeh" Santi replied nonchalantly.
(So what's the problem in this ji, and in our family girls get married as soon as they
turn 18 even your daughter got an year extra and she will be 20 until we will find a suitable groom for her)

" Santi, Manoj bhaishaab chahte hai ki hum uski shadi Mahendra Mishra ke chhote bete se karwaye"
(Santi, Manoj brother wants her to marry Mahendra Mishra's younger son)

His sentence shocked her to core, her eyes widened and her mouth sealed only one thing was in her mind that
" I can't and I will never send my daughter to that hell, please mahadev show mercy to my child".

..................

Poonam was struggling to see her result which was pasted on her school announcement board and after struggling and pushing for a while, she was finally able to face board and started searching her name.

And finally her eyes stopped at her name which was on pass list at 7th place, she jumped making others looked at her weirdly but being a free bird she happily went towards her father to tell him her success.

"Papa mera parinaam bahut acha aaya, mujhe satwa sathan mila hai" Poonam enthusiastically said.
(Papa I passed and got 7th place)

Her father took a sigh of relief and hugged his daughter with tears in his eyes. he was thanking mahadev for showing mercy to his daughter.
"bahut badiya meri bachi, chal ab ghr chalte hai"
(Very good my child, now let'so home)

Poonam nodded her head and they left towards their home.

..................

Poonam reached home and excitedly hugged her mother and said.
"Maa mujhe satwa sathan mila hai"
(Mom I got seventh place)

Her mom moved her eyes to her father and asked with her eyes that "is that true ?" her father nodded his head making her wrap her arms around Poonam.
"bahut badiya meri jaan"
(Well done, my love)

Her mother had tear in her eyes, finally she doesn't have to send her daughter to that hell but their moment broke when her bade papa (Father's big brother) called her dad outside.

......................

Santi devi was stroking her daughter's face who was in deep slumber. she was so happy because today her daughter made her so proud. a creak sound of her room's door gained her attention and upon seeing there she saw her husband standing on the door.

She called him inside, Manohar went on the right side of bed and stared at his daughter face with a love in his eyes and a minute later he broke the silence.

"Kal Mishra parivaar aa rhe hai, Poonam ka hath mangne"
(Tomorrow Mishra Family is coming for seeing her )

...........To be continued
Bye till Tomorrow

Follow me on Instagram for spoilers and update details. I'D:- fictionerita

 I'D:- fictionerita