Chapter 04 (Acceptance)

DOUBLE UPDATE FOR YOU DARLINGS!!!!
Thank you so much for 100+ View, love you and yeah, grab your tissues 🤧❤💗😘
------------------
.
.
.
"Ye kya kah rha hai tu, Suraj" Manoj asked his son in anger.
(What are you saying ? Suraj)

"wahi jo kehna chaiye, ap pagal ho gye hai kya, ap kese Chhoti ki shadi is janwar ke sath kra skte hai" Suraj roared.
(I'm saying what I should, have you gone mad ? How can you let her marry that monster ?)

Mishra family looked at him in anger and Kaushal was about to go and beat him but his mother hold his hand.

"tu pgal ho gya hai Suraj, aise koi baat krta hai apne jija ji ke baare me" Rachna said in anger.
(Are you mad ? Is this how you will talk about your sister's husband ?)

" nahi hai wo meri behn ka pati. Maa, ap aisa kese kar skti hai aur chachi aap, apni khud ki beti ke sath kese ? mein puchta hun ki kya duniya ke saare ladke mar gye hai ? jo is admi se meri behn ka byaah tay kr diya aapne" Suraj said with tears in his eyes, his words made Santi devi burst out crying and Poonam closed her Teary eyes.
(No he isn't my sister's husband, Maa how can you do this and Chachi you, how can you do this to your own daughter ? Are all the men of world died that you are marrying her to him huh ?)

"Bass bahut ho gya, Manoj aur beizzati nhi sahenge hum. Hume nhi krni koi shadi" Arvind Mishra said in anger.
(Enough of this, Manoj and I'll not tolerate any more insult. we don't want to do any marriage)

"nahi nahi ruk jaiye sahab, wo bs apni behn se bahut pyar krta hai aur Kaushal babu ke gusse ki wajh se mna kr rha hoga, ap chinta mt kijiye, main baat krta hu" Manoj said worriedly.
(no no please stay Sir, it's just he loves his sister so much and is scared of Kaushal's anger, you don't worry I'll talk to him)

"Ap chale jaye yaha se, yaha koi- " Suraj tried to said but his voice cut off by his father's slap. Poonam eyes widen in shock and other gasped.
(You can go from here, there-)

"bahut ho gya tera, kya tu Poonam hai ? nahi na, Poonam beti tu bta, kya tujhe ye rishta manjoor hai ?" Manoj said in anger.
(You said enough, are you Poonam ? no right, Poonam beta you say, do you agree ?)

Poonam moved her teary eyes to her bade papa and then to Mishra family and then to suraj who was shaking his head indicating her to say NO, finally she looked towards her parents who was looking at her with helplessness in their eyes, she went near them and replied looking straight into her mother's eyes
"Mujhe manjoor hai"
(I agree)
Her reply made Mishra's, Manoj and Rachna happy but Suraj and her parent's heart broke. Then Poonam moved her gaze to him.
her soon-to-be-nightmare.

................To be continued
Bye till Tomorrow ❤

Follow me on Instagram for spoilers and update details. I'D:- talesofbani

 I'D:- talesofbani