Chapter 16 (Loved)

Kaushal cupped her face and placed a kiss on forehead, indirectly assuring her that he'll be gentle. Poonam closed her as she felt him nuzzling in her neck and placing sloppy kisses there.

She whimpered when felt him biting her collarbone, kissing her collarbone he moved towards the middle of her breast line. Placing a kiss there over her silk saree, he threw her pallu aside.

Placing a kiss on her bare breast line, he started unhooking blouse buttons. By each button their heartbeat also fastened. Unhooking the last button, he saw her boobs, which were covered with a white bra. Groaning he snaked his left hand into her back by pulling her up a little and teared her bra.

Blood rushed to her cheeks and unknowingly her hands covered her assets, making him smirk and he pinned her arms above her head by his left palm. Sliding the shoulder straps of bra slowly from both sides, he threw the bra somewhere in room.

Poonam closed her eyes in same and shivered feeling him sniffing her buds. After sniffing it, he licked her left bud making her feel throbbing sensation in her core and soon he wrapped his mouth around her bud sucking it roughly making her moan aloud.

"Ahhh, jii"

Kaushal was sucking her left bud and at the same time kneading her right breast with his right hand.

"Ahh, ji...mmhhh"

Her moans were working like a fuel to him, encouraging him to increase his pace and soon he left her bud with pop sound. He looked up at her face and smiled seeing her enjoying it.

Then he turned his attention towards her right bud and started sucking it again. Her breath was not stable, she felt wet between her thighs. Kaushal left her right bud after making so many hickey-s there.

He placed a kiss on her stomach, causing her to giggle as it was ticklish for her. He continued kissing there making her laugh aloud but soon her laugh turned into gasped when she felt him licking her navel.

She looked at him being daze and embarrassed but ignoring her he continued licking there and it was also ticklish and at the same time pleasurable for her. He pushed his middle finger in her navel making her moan in pleasure and finger fucked her navel.

"Mhhhgg..Jii....ahhh...please"

"Kya please...meri jaan...mhhh"
(What please...my love...mhhh)

"Ahhh jiii....ye dard khatam kijiye na ahhh"
(Ahh jii...end this pain na ahh)

"Kese karu ?...hmmm"
(How?....hmmm)

"Ji..mhh..a..pko..ahh pta..hai.ahhh"
(Ji..mhhh..y.ou..ahh know...it ahhh)

"Aise ?..hmm" Kaushal said while inserting his hand inside her peticot and cupping her kitty.
(Like this ?....hmmm)

"Ahhh...hmm" Poonam moaned in pleasure turning him super hard in his pajama.

Kaushal removed his hand from her peticot, he quickly removed her saree and pulled the string of her peticot and slided it to her ankel and threw it away after removing it.

Poonam closed her eyes in shame, she was stark naked in front of him. Suddenly she started feeling conscious about her body and turned herself, making her boobs pressed against the mattress.

Kaushal understood her feelings and removed his clothes before hovering over her figure. Sliding her hair on one side, he whispered in her ears while kissing there, "Tu bahut sunder hai, Poonam. Mere liye tujhse sundar na koi hai aur na hoga"
(You are so beautiful, Poonam. For me there's no one beautiful like you and will never be.)