Chapter 15 (Talks)

So, I had a very bad stomachache for 4 days and today I felt little better so uploaded the chapter. Shower love
.
.
.
.
.
.
Kaushal was sitting on the chair of balcony and puffing cigarette. A creaky sound of door gained his attention, he moved his gaze towards door only to see Poonam there, scrunching her face in disgust.

He called her by raising his hand, Poonam went near him while looking down. Kaushal pulled her making her fall on his lap. She was bewildered and her cheeks turned crimson red in colour but still continued looking down.

Kaushal raised her face by putting his index finger on her chin, their eyes hooked with each other. They were just staring at each other and enjoying the peace around them. She felt loved and he felt elated. Kaushal decided to break the silence and uttered, "Main tujhse baat krna chahta hu, kya tu mujhe apna thoda time degi ?"
(I want to talk to you, can you give me your little time ?)

Poonam nodded her head and he continued, "Poonam, Tu toh janti hogi ki mein ek acha aadmi nhi hu aur-"
(Poonma, you know that I'm not a good man and-)

His words get cut by Poonam who placed her index on his lip and shook her head in denial. Her actions brought a smile on his face, he removed her finger and placed a kiss on her palm and signalled her to let him continue, "Poonam, main itna bhi acha nhi hu. Mujhe bahut gussa aata hai, mein gusse mein pagal sa ho jata hu. Mein un mardo mein se nhi hu, jo auraton ko pair ki jutti samjhte hai par, mein itna bhi acha nhi hu. Mein bahut malikana kisam ka hun, mujhe bahut jalan hoti hai. Mujhe gandagi se saaf nafrat hai aur agr koi meri baat na sune tab toh mera dimag hi phat jata hai. Main sayad tujhe khushi na de Pau par, Tu meri jarurt ban gayi hai. Mera saas lena bhi tere bina mushkil hai. Pta nhi pyar hai ya haq par, mein tujhe kisi ke sath nhi baat skta, kisi bhi ke sath. aur nahi tujhpe ek kharoch tak bardaasht kr skta hun. Mujhe samjhana aur jhelna bahut muskil hai, magar tu mujhse wada kr ki tu mujhe bakiyon ki tarah akela nahi chodregi"
(Poonam, I'm not so good. I get angry so easily and I lose my mind in anger. I'm not like those men who think ladies as their shoe but I'm still not that good. I'm very possessive, I get jealous easily. I hate messiness and dirtiness and if someone doesn't listen to me then I lose my temper. Maybe I will never be able to give you happiness but you became my need, I can't even breathe without you. I don't know if it's love or possession but I can't share you with anyone, means anyone And I can't tolerate a single scratch on you. It's so difficult to understand and tolerate me but promise me that you'll never leave me alone like others.)

Poonam was amazed and nervous after hearing about his nature. his last sentence felt like a warning more than a pleading. She didn't know what to say so she just engulfed him in a hug making him hug her back.

"Why I'm not scared of you anymore Kaushal ji ? am I in love? or just feeling bad for you? And what about your last sentence, are you threating me or requesting to me ? Why are you so complicated ?" Poonam's monologue.

"Koi tujhe dard de toh mujhe bataiyo samajhi ?" Kaushal uttered.
(If someone hurt you than tell me, understand ?)

"Aur, agar aapne mujhe dard diya toh ?" Poonam asked pulling herself away from hug and looking straight into his eyes.
(And, if you hurt me then ?)

Kaushal looked back and said, "fir bhi tu mujhe bataiyo, par chodiyo mat mujhe kabhi bhi. chahe toh koi bhi saja de diyo, par khud se alag karke maut mat diyo"
(Still tell me, but never leave me. Punish me however you want but never leave me to die by separating me from yourself.)

Their eyes glistens with tears and soon their lips were pressed against each other, the kiss showed nothing but longing and love for each other. Their tongue collided with each other, fighting for dominance but Kaushal won making her whin and him bite her lower lip earning a moan from her.

This defeat and torture seemed pleasurable to her. They pulled away from kiss after 1 minutes, gasping for breath. Kaushal attached their forehead and closed his eyes.

Opening his eyes he saw her red face, calming herself down and slowly opened her eyes only to find him staring at her with passion in his eyes. He smiled at her making her shy and blush hard.

Snaking his left arm around her waist, he pulled her towards him, making her front crashed against his front. She whimpers and looked up at him frowning, he cupped her face in his hand and asked, "Kya tujhe aapna banane ki izzat hai mujhe ?"
(Am I allowed to make you mine ?)

Poonam looked at him stunned and closed her eyes thinking "am I ready for this ?". She opened her eyes after some seconds and hugged him giving her consent to him.

Smiling, he stood up picking her fragile self in his arms and walked towards their bed. laying her down, he hovered himself over her and uttered, "Ek baar aur soch le, iske baad nahi rukunga mein. Sayad tujhe chot bhi lag jaye, kya fir bhi yahi chaahegi tu ? "
(Think one time more, I'll not stop after this. Maybe you'll get hurt, do still you want this ?)

Poonam smiled at him locking her arms around his neck and uttered, "Main apka diya hua har dard khushi khushi seh lungi Ji. Mein khud ko apko saupana chahti hun"
(I can happily bear the every pain given by you ji. I want to give myself to you)

Kaushal's eyes teared up and he asked, "Iske baad tu mujhe kabhi chod ke nahi jayegi na ?"
(You will never leave me after this na ?)

"Kabhi nahi ji" Poonam answered.
(Never ji)

"Mein jaane bhi nahi dunga kabhi bhi, baand kr rkhunga apne pass humesha" Kaushal uttered or declared.
(I will never let you, I'll lock you up with me always)

"Band lijiyega" Poonam uttered.
(You can lock me)

Their eyes were hooked with each other, conveying their feelings through them. One's eyes were filled with love and adoration, other's eyes were filled with possession and love.

............. To be continued
Bye ❤

 To be continuedBye ❤