24

"This some bullshit" Arriz mumbled following behind Lorrie to his car

"This some bullshit" Arriz mumbled following behind Lorrie to his car. "You knew what I did before you proposed boo it's just business" she teased , her 34" inch bundles flipping behind her as the wind blew. Té had showed clean out with this install and she loved every bit of it.

Aariz on the other hand was heated because she was hosting tonight, at his club that he just now admitting he owned, meaning he been knew who she was. Lorrie found that amusing. It was no wonder he was eyeing her like a piece of steak that night.

"I'll air that shit out about my child ma, this your only warning" he spoke lowly truth behind every word. If he had to her lay down the whole club with no remorse. He wasn't feeling this idea at all. "Calm down Jamal don't pull out the 9" she threw her hands up before fake shaking. Aariz ignored her and continued to drive while slightly turning up the music.

She had been irking his nerves purposely since they woke up that morning. First with her unnecessary attitude and then with her sarcastic statements. She had been on one.

"Gahdamn tell paw patrol to back up" she rolled her eyes as he pulled off and two black suburbans followed close behind.

"Paw patrol Lorianna" He mugged her making her grin. She glanced at his facial expression before her mouth dropped from shock. "WHEN TF" she yelled slapping his chest. He rubbed the spot looking at her in confusion. "When what?"

"When the fuck you got Mugga tattooed on your face. You're so obsessed with me" she broke into a grin looking at it. "Like dangggg you wanna eat my kewchie so bad" she smiled.

"Fuck up. I went this morning" he mumbled trying to hide the smile that was showing up on his face. She made him leave the house this morning after her appointment because apparently his presence was pissing her off so he went and got a tattoo after handling business. "This the last hosting you doing" he continued switching the subject.

"Tuh y'all paying 20k an appearance now, I'm doing this shit until I start showing more" she grinned dancing in her seat. She definitely had a bump now but you'd have to look hard to notice it.

"You 20– I'm 20 weeks and two days pregnant blah blah I get it, get over it grandad there's money to be made" she fanned him off. He held his tongue not wanting to go there with her tonight.

"I don't see why you coming anyway, stay home and build the crib or something" she teased. She could feel him burning a hole in the side of her face as the light turned red making her stifle a laugh.

Pulling out her phone she posted the video she forced him to record.