5

"This one?" She asked spinning around in the camera so Aariz could see

"This one?" She asked spinning around in the camera so Aariz could see. He was so zoomed in on how the dress was hugging her body that he didn't hear her.

"Aariz don't piss me off" she whined needing immediate help with her outfit. She wore a brown Long sleeve , ankle length skims dress which she paired with brown Rick owens, a Louis Vuitton bag and simple Diamond stud earrings. She chose the no jewelry look tonight because she was in a simple mood.

"My bad ma' I was thinking wassup tho?" He asked with low red eyes. She huffed before spinning in a circle, giving him a clear view again. "is this ok?" She asked. She was going on a date with Tevin tonight but she felt slutty in everything she put on.

"You look good in whatever you put on" he spoke being honest. "And chill on that first name shit you fed"

She stared into the camera with a blank face making him smirk. "Mmcht, you're no help. What are you doing?" She asked as she continued getting dressed. She knew he was going to say he liked whatever she put on.

Over the past week the two had grown closer often sitting on the phone whenever they had free time like now. Surprisingly Aariz was the one making the calls. His personal phone consisted of four contacts. His mom, his brother, red, and now Lorianna.

Lorrie didn't mind the calls. They occupied her with something to do when she was alone. During that time she learned that he was a pharmacist just like her brother with a little more rank whatever that meant, he was single and apparently don't do relationships, he was a mama's boy and he had served a five year prison sentence previously. Oh and if you add what Miya said onto it he was supposedly dangerous.

"Waiting on this nigga Red so we can head out" he sighed irritably. "Who pissed in your cereal all that frowning" Lorrie questioned as she glanced into the phone taking in the demeanor on his handsome face.

He chuckled knowing it was his natural face. "Do that lil side part shit" His deep voice spoke watching her start to comb her hair. She smiled at him learning a little more about her hair. It had been a struggle teaching him different hairstyles.  "Lorrie!" Tevin shouted out as he walked into the home they shared.

"Well I got to go" Lorrie pouted into the phone. "Ight mama I'll text you" he smirked into the phone after licking his bottom lip. She waved bye as he hung up.

"You look good baby" Tevin walked into her huge walk in closet and kissed her. "Thank you handsome. Are you ready?" She spoke looking into the mirror still going over her hair with the flat irons. He sported a simple white polo shirt, a pair of black jeans and all white air forces.

"Yup just waiting on you" he spoke with a hint of shade making her chuckle. She always took forever to get dressed and he knew that so he no longer bothered to rush ber. In fact Lorrie was the type where if you rushed too much she just canceled on going.

"Aw hush I'm on my last strand" she spoke as she went across the last piece and switched off her hair utensils. She glanced in the mirror and gave herself a thumbs up making him laugh. She had been doing that since they met.