8

Lorrie walked with Tevin as they entered another store

Lorrie walked with Tevin as they entered another store. He had agreed to buy her two purses today so she was using it to her advantage dragging him into multiple stores to squeeze outfits in as well. She had already picked a yellow chanel purse , a few sets of clothes and now she had her eyes on a tote bag that was displayed in front of her.

Lorrie could admit that she was materialistic but it was a result of her growing up spoiled. A slight perk of being the only girl, her brothers and dad made sure to cater to her wants.

"Woman pick a purse" He grinned at her as she tapped her chin as if she was in deep thought. His hand rested at the small of her back as he looked down at her pouty expression. She shushed him before staring at the white tote bag a little longer. "I want this one" She spoke making him sigh in relief. He just knew she was going to make him go to another store and he was becoming drained from how crowded the mall was.

"Come on" He spoke to her as he headed to he front. As he handled his business she glanced around at the display items. Her thoughts were cut short as a saleswoman approached her. "I'm sorry but your makeup is so bomb" She shyly spoke making Lorrie smile.

"Thanks beautiful I actually rushed it today" She spoke slightly getting mad as she thought about how bad Tevin had rushed her when they woke up. "You did it? Are you a makeup artist?" She widened her eyes a little.

"I used to be" She glanced up as Tevin turned to her after purchasing her purse. "Please tell me you still take clients. I know this is random but I get married in two weeks and I'd love for you to work on my bridal team I know it's short notice. I'll pay whatever" The girl offered.

Lorrie thought for a moment before sighing. "How about you give me your number and I'll send you a answer before tomorrow" She counteroffered making the girl nod quickly.

They exchanged numbers and said their goodbyes. She learned her name was Imani and that she was marrying her highschool sweetheart after six years.

The walk to the car was quiet as Lorrie got nervous at the thought of her doing someone else's makeup again.

"Should I do it?" She spoke opening her car door. He shrugged getting in the driver side. "If that's what you want to do. A bridal party is a lot you sure you can do that?" He asked cranking the car up.

"Of course I can do that" She looked at him. He nodded silently as if he was unsure. "I mean if you say you can do it go for it. Just make sure you actually make money doing this. Makeup don't bring in much but if you like it I love it baby" He responded making her bite her tongue.

"What do you want for dinner tonight" She changed the subject. It was bound to turn into an argument if they continued to talk about it.

"Tacos or something my mom and sister stopping by tonight" He told her as it came to his mind. He had known for three days but forgot to tell her so she reminded quiet.