23

Lorrie stood in the mirror looking at her belly

Lorrie stood in the mirror looking at her belly. The papers said she was pregnant and the numerous test she had taken said she was pregnant but she herself just couldn't fathom it. She wasn't believing it until the baby actually came out of her because there was no way.

A firm tiny bump was forming in the short few days since she'd told her family but it just looked like a food belly.

"Am I tripping or did I start showing when we announced to everybody" lorrie asked turning sideways in the mirror of the hotel. She knew for a fact it was a tiny baby bump because when she tried to suck it in it would still be there.

The couple had spontaneously taken a baecation to Dubai three days prior courtesy of Aariz. She was definitely pregnant by the right man if the child turned out to be his, which they had no doubt it was. Sariyah had send photos of the results into a group chat containing Aariz and Lorrie but they wanted to enjoy the last day of their trip before opening it.

"Look pregnant in the back to me" Aariz spoke before biting his lip, please with the way her panties were hugging her. Her head snapped back to look at his lust filled face before waving him off. "Stop looking at me like that, that's why im pregnant now" she blushed.

"Nah you pregnant because you wouldn't get up when I said move" He smirked. "I was on birth control. Super Sperm having slut" she frowned.

"You just wanted me to nut all in that pussy, say it" he walked over to her and gripped her waist, his face still showing a slight smirk. "Aariz move nasty ass" she smiled.

"Admit it, you love when I nut in that pussy" His tone dropped as his smirked deepened it making her cross her legs. "Aariz" she spoke barely above a whisper. Her hormones had been raging and he used it to his advantage every chance he got.

"Hm? wassup mama" he lifted her head while licking over his bottom lip. "What you need?" He glanced into her eyes as they lowered with lust.

Lorrie gripped his head bringing him into a kiss. "We got to be quick or we're going to miss our reservations" she gave in, wanting him just as bad as he wanted her.

"Bend over" he demanded. It took no time for him to squat down pull her panties off before licking down her slit , inhaling the scent of her essence. He separated her folds with his tongue flicking it against her clit.

"Mmm— Oh Shit!" She moaned loudly as his tongue swirled around her second entrance, taking her by surprise. He reached up and grabbed a handful of her ass before bringing his hand down on it harshly making her twerk against his face just like he wanted. He loved when she did that.

"Mhm" he groaned taking her clit into his mouth before doing a suction motion making her let out a whimper. He slipped two fingers into her. Her moans got louder as he pumped into her at a faster pace. "Let me taste you"

"Baby wai— I'm fuckkk" She moaned out as her stomach tightened, a stomach tightening orgasm ripping through her. Aariz stayed put as she creamed on his face licking up every drop of it.