17

Lorrie danced around the kitchen in one of Aariz's shirt as get up on it by Keith sweat blasted from his surround speakers while she cooked breakfast

Lorrie danced around the kitchen in one of Aariz's shirt as get up on it by Keith sweat blasted from his surround speakers while she cooked breakfast. She wasn't worried about it waking him, he didn't mind music while he slept.

It was safe to say she was at his house more than she was at her new one.

"And I'm on my hands and knees" she sung as she cracked eggs into a bowl starting on his omelet. She slightly rolled to the music as she mixed up her seasonings and egg mixture.

"Boyyyyyy I know that this is it, cause I know that I'm give you my loveeee" she sung getting hype as she shit the note perfectly. Singing was a hidden talent of Lorrie's. Her own mother didn't know that she could sing.

She hummed along pouring the mixture into the stainless steel pot set that she forced him to purchase. She was halfway finished when she felt another presence. She jumped when she turned to see Aariz watching from the doorframe with an unreadable expression on his face.

"You scared me" she placed her hand over her chest trying to regulate her breathing again. "You didn't tell me you could sing" he stared at her disregarding what she'd just said.

"I can't" her face flushed red as she turned to finish cooking. "You can though" he commented walking further into the kitchen. She ignored him and plated his omelette before placing the potatoes she'd cooked onto the plate as well.

She handed it to him before turning to fix her own. "What can't you do" he shook his head still in shock.

"Hush" she blushed walking up to the table with him. She winced as she sat down making him raise a eyebrow. The run from last night was settling in and she felt every part of it.

"Let me massage you" he spoke after chewing up a piece of his food. "After you eat" she responded nibbling on a piece of bacon. She wasn't really hungry since she wasn't a fan of breakfast but she knew if she didn't make herself anything he'd fuss.

"Now , come on" he spoke standing up. He placed his plate into the microwave before holding his hand off for her. She obliged as he led her to his bedroom.

"Don't make me go to sleep I got stuff to do today" She fussed. She had a lunch date with Tevin and a shopping spree to tend to, which he knew about. She took off his shirt and covered her boobs since she wasn't wearing a bra. "Lay down" he ignored her statement and tried to keep his eyes on the bottles of oil in his hand. Lorrie layed on her stomach first her bare back and his boxer briefs covering her lower half.

He poured the liquid into his hands getting them evenly coated before walking over to Lorrie. "Wait" she mumbled removing his boxer briefs leaving her in her panties.

"Come on ma" he quickly groaned out. "Throw a towel over me if you're uncomfortable" she laughed. She just didn't want to ruin his clothes with the oil.

He took a deep breath enjoying the view of her ass. He started with slow glides down to the top of her pelvis making her lightly moan.

Pressing his fist into her back he massaged his way to the top to the bottom. She bit her lip to contain the noises but it felt to good. All bets were off when she felt her back back "oh my god" she mumbled softly making him pause. The song switched to Woosah by Jeremiah making her laugh. "Freaky ass playlist" he complained.