Chapter 20 🐰

Previously ~
"Never trust anyone no matter how close they are" mark walked up behind him with a smile on her face. "Mark how could you" Kat shook her head "we all trusted you. You're supposed to be our friend" she screamed at the girl.
~~~~

Kat glared at them "I am supposed to be the leader of the roses" he yelled at the blonde "yet here I am the leading a gang you were to weak to lead. Your father trusted me and that's why you hate me so much" she hissed out. Kat was unaware of one Jackson's men behind her. He smacked her in the head with the butt of his gun. The blonde fell to the ground blood dripping down her face.

Mark smiled and went over to a van that be long to Jackson new gang. Jai, hibi, Krista, Dannie and Angie were in the van " are we just gonna leave them to die?" Krista called out as mark and Jackson climbed into the van. "Of course we got what we needed now we leave them" "but Sam was our friend" "not anymore he chose who he wanted to work for." Kat was thrown into the back of the van.

Akira climbed out of the car and ran over to Sam and the rest of kats group" Sam wake up" he screamed shaking the boy. Carli sat up once again after she had passed out helping the others out of the car "where's Kathrina" she yelled. As she picked up Kats necklace that was tossed near Sam. Akira hiccuped "mark and a redheaded boy took her" he looked up from Sam. "Shit Jackson's got her" she made a phone call back to base (the warehouse).

She sighed as a car pulled up and two men got out helping Carli load everyone in "they will get us to base and from there we'll figure out what to do" she held Kay's hand. " I'm sorry we didn't listen to you this morning Kay " she wiped away SeoJuns tears. "I'm worried about Kat that chick is important to us" she sighed.

Once at the warehouse the doctors came rushing taking Kay, Sam and jacks to be worked on while the others were checked. Eric looked at Carli" who's gonna lead us for now while kats missing." She shrugged "it's us or one of those boys" she sat back in her chair "I just hope she's ok and we get her back soon"

Meanwhile~
Mark smiled as she showed her friends their new home. "You get settled in I have things to do" Jackson walked away and down to the basement. Where Kat was being held. The girls blonde hair hung in her face as her head was down. She slowly started to come to. "What the fuck" she hissed out in pain. Jackson smiled at her "nice to see you wake Ross." She glared at him "why are you doing this"

" She glared at him "why are you doing this"

(Imagine he's younger)

He smirked " I want what is rightfully mine Kathrina" she made a face when he said her full name. "What's rightfully yours?" She laughed in his face despite the pain. "That's the funniest thing I have heard in forever" he walked closer "my father is losing his mind he doesn't know what he's doing" she spit in his face "your father gave it to me because your weak. You have a problem with power you would ruin everything he's built" she ranted "he clearly understood what he was doing" she glared.

"Trust me Jackson if I don't get out of here myself my team will find me and I will rip you limb from limb." He slapped her. Her face turned and she winced in pain. "Mike drug her" he walked away wrapping an arm around mark. "No please" Kat screamed and kicked. Mike gave her such a hard drug. She sunk to her knees. Her head back. The blonde whimpered as her vision grew cloudier. She was so high that her thoughts were gone.

(Something like this just her head back)