Chapter sixteen

Previously ~
" this place is fucking huge and I very much think ima be a training in the morning" Kat nodded. " that's good I hope you guys choose to stay I like having y'all around"

Hours later~
The party ended and Kat made her way to her office. Her phone rang. She hesitated to answer but she did " hello this is miss Ross speaking how may I help you?" " hey Kat it's just me may whatcha up to?" Kat sighed with relief " oh may you scared me I thought you were your dad" mays giggling could be heard through the speaker "sorry Kit Kat anyways how's the ball/ banquet coming along?" She smiled " it's masquerade themed I figured it would be nice since it's on Halloween which is two weeks away"  may hummed " sounds good. Hey I know it's late you had that party I'll call you back in the morning so we can talk more k? Get some sleep kitty" Kat yawned " will do may love ya" she hung up and put away her things. Kat dragged herself to her room. She barely made it to the couch before she fell asleep.

The next morning.~
Kat groaned as her alarm went off. It read 4:30 am "oh fuck off" she turned it off. She went to the bathroom and looked in the mirror " fucking hell Kat you look like shit" she washed her face. She made her way to the closet and changed into more appropriate clothes for training/the gym.

She yawned and made her way downstairs to be met by mark " whatcha doing awake it's like 5am dude" mark shrugged " I couldn't sleep what about you?" " I normally get up early and work out for a bit in the gym then spar training with my guards and guardians the a bit of firearm training and then food" mark nodded " mind if I join you? I'm pretty sure everyone will be up later? " "sure why not "