Chapter 17

Previously~
She yawned and made her way downstairs to be met by mark "whatcha doing awake it's like 5am dude" mark shrugged " I couldn't sleep what about you?" " I normally get up early and work out for a bit in the gym then spar training with my guards and guardians then bit of firearm training and then food" mark nodded " mind if I join you? I'm pretty sure everyone will be up later? " "sure why not "
~~~~~~~~~~

Kat stretched as she walked out the gym her blonde hair swayed behind her as she happily looked for her friends. Sam laughed at the sweaty girl "what's so funny?" "Your hair is sticking up a bit and you smell"   She smiled "oh baby you don't wanna hug" she bounced over to him with her arms open. "Kat I love you but no" he grumbled trying to get away from her.
She ran after him. Mark made a face as she sat next to Jai. " I swear they never stop flirting"

Eric walked into the living room "miss Ross. You have a meeting in two hours" Danny looked up at him from next to Angie "who are you" he glared at her "I'm her head guard and you are?" She scoffed "I'm her friend just like the rest of us here" kat hugged sam finally "yeah eric they are my friends so don't worry" she giggled.
"Oh I made a few calls and your friend jacks is coming down to visit miss Ross" she smiled happily and looked up at Sam. "Our bestie is coming down"

"Oh great" Jai muttered. Kat rolled her eyes "ok all of you are gonna be training with Simon and Alice. While Sam and jacks sits in with me for this meeting on some stuff that y'all ain't ready for" she smiled at them.
Simon and Alice walked into the room. They smiled softly at the group in front of them. "Follow us and we will show you to the training room" the group followed behind them.

"Eric bring Sam and Jacks to the meeting room ten minutes before the meeting is supposed to start. " he nodded. Kat smiled at Sam "ima go shower I'll see you soon"

Time skip~

Eric knocked on Kathrina's door "what Eric I'm busy getting dressed" she huffed and opened the door in only her jeans and a bra. "Really Kat you had to answer the door half naked" he turned around. Jacks laughed "I actually kinda like her that way" she smiled and hugged him "when did you get here?" "Maybe 15 minutes ago" he patted her head " you look good half naked" she rolled her eyes and pulled away "Eric take him and Sam to the meeting room and the others are still in training?"

He nodded "yes ma'am Simon and Alice have them learning every different fighting technique they could think off" "ok ima finish getting dressed I'll see you downstairs" she kissed jacks cheek and went back into her room. Eric looked at jacks "what's your relationship with Kat" he lead the boy downstairs to the meeting room "it's complicated she likes flirting so do I" he hummed. Sam walked out of the kitchen with a bag of chips In his arms. "Oh shit jacks when did you get here" he hugged the boy. "Maybe 20 minutes now I stopped to see Kat first and she's gonna meet us in this meeting room. "

Kat smiled as she walked into the room and the boys were sitting there. Eric stood Next to the door. Kat sat at the head of the table "so there is a reason I asked you two here and not the others" Sam perked up. "I trust you both and you'll be working closely with me in the drug and tech departments " Eric leaned against the wall "our previous members decided to step down to start a family"

Kat nodded "after this meeting I will take you to the offices of those that will be working under you" she smiled softly at the boys before standing up and nodding to Eric to let the guest into the room. Three older men and one woman walked into the room "good evening gentleman and Marie" she spoke softly "these are the new leads of the drug ring and my tech team" she pointed at the boys. "This is Sam and this is Jack they both work for me " she hummed "I understand you have new members of your team other then these miss Kathrina" "I do but they are just learning from the guards"

The older woman smiled at Kat and took a seat far from them" your doing a great job dear" Kat nodded "thank you" she was trying to keep a straight face. Being a mafia leader meant not showing so much emotion. Kay walked in "oh I'm sorry" she bowed "um Kathrina I have an update on the new members of the gang" Kat nodded and smiled at Kayla "ok dear just drop it off In my office" she nodded and walked out the meeting room.