Chapter 18

Previously~
"um Kathrina I have an update on the new members of the gang" Kat nodded and smiled at Kayla "ok dear just drop it off In my office" she nodded and walked out the meeting room.
~~~~~~

The blonde turned back to the groups of elders. "Sorry about that" the woman smiled "it's no worry dear you doing the best for all our gangs" she hummed "in other news these are my new department leads and if there are any questions you can as if not I will see you at the ball being hosted in a month"

The group of elders left and Kat flopped into her chair "son of a bitch I hate meetings with them" she grumbled. Jacks laughed at her "oh baby you look cute trying to be scary" she rolled her eyes "you won't say that when your dick gets cut off " she smirked at him and stood up "Eric show jacks to his room I'll be in my office with Kay" Kat Leaned down "I can be scary don't worry handsome" she kissed his cheek and walked out the room her hips swayed slightly.

Sam laughed "damn jacks Kat got you there" he stood up "I got to get my hands on a computer" he smiled a walked out the room and down to the tech lab. Jack rolled his eyes and left the meeting room:

Sam walked into the meeting room to be met with Carli typing away on a computer

Sam walked into the meeting room to be met with Carli typing away on a computer. She stood up and bowed "hello I'm Carli I'm one of the hackers on the team" she smiled at him. He nodded "I just came to get a feel of the room before I start." She nodded "of course that's understandable" she went back to her work.

Jacks walked into kats office and sat on her couch. Kat smiled at Kay "so these are the updates on our new team members. And Carli found out one of them is working with the enemy Kathrina" she slid marks file over to Kat growled in annoyance"so she works for the enemy. what about the others?" "No ma'am none of them know about and they don't work with an enemies" she nodded "ok Kay dismissed" "are we still on for Kpop karaoke later?" She smiled and nodded "of course we are don't for get to tell Carli and seo"

Jacks smirked and looked up from his phone "I swear the sexual frustration is building up I can tell" she glared and threw a pen at him "shut the fuck up jacks"she huffed and sat in her chair staring down at the file "ya know it's sad you think you can trust some people"  Sam knocked on the door "can I come in" "yeah Sammy come in" the boy peaked his head in before coming in. "What's up?" She looked up from the file "that tech room is so cool" he grinned happily "I'm glad you like it" she smiled at him. He plopped onto the couch next to Jacks.

The blonde looked over at the boys and smiled before going back to planning the ball she hosted every year where gangs would drop their problems and come have a nice night.
She sighed and rubbed her face " I swear this used to be so much fun" Sam looked at her "what used to be so much fun?" "The ball I'm planning it's where gangs all over some and enjoy themselves rather than keep fighting"