Chapter ten

Previously ~
" is there anything else I can do for you Miss Ross beside check out your friends" " no thank you have a nice day and I can assure you we won't be coming back"

Kat walked out of the main doors with everyone following behind her " damn, that was sexy" Jai spoke up. Akira gagged." J shut the fuck up you think everything she does a sexy or cute." " shut up Akira. No one asked for your opinion." Kat giggled." both of you quit fighting like children." mark giggled as well." I have never seen them fight this watch. Oh wait yes I have. Never mind I take that back." Danny, Angie , Akira piled into her car. while Kat,Mark ,Sam, Jai , Hibi and Krista  piled into his car" well, jai has my address" Sam nodded as Jai pulled it up . Kat laid her head on marks shoulder and held her hand. Mark smiled and kisses kats head " I really need a fucking shower" she mutter half asleep.

They finally pulled up to her apartment. Mark shook her awake " Kat we're here " she yawned " sorry for falling asleep on you mark" Jai and hibi were the first out the car. Kat and mark soon followed. Kat took the lead and showed them to her apartment. " I'll let you guys get settled into the game room I guess and the couch pulls out to a bed" she went to her room jai not far behind. Jai closed the bedroom door" Jai open the door what are you doing?" He backed her up against the wall placing his hands on her hips. Her face was now red" Jai stop it there are people right outside that door" he leaned down kissing her gently. Kat placed a hand on his chest as she kissed him back. She pulled away " as much as I would love to continue this I need to shower " Jai smirked " how about I join you "
"SAMMMY JAI WONT LEAVE ME ALONE" Kat yelled. Sam walked in
laughing " can't y'all wait to fuck can you" Sam pulled jai out the room.

Forty minutes later~
Kat walked out her room in her underwear and a shirt " fuck I forgot people were here" she giggled and went back into her room to put pants on. "Are you guys hungry I can cook something" Kat walked back out and went straight to the kitchen.