Chapter five 🕷️

Two years later
Kat smiled As she got ready for work her friends told her to expect them as sometime during her shift. She took an Uber to work since she didn't have a car. She really didn't care as long as she made it to work. She sigh as she made it there. She put a smile on her face as she clocked in and her shift started. Her face always held a fake smile during work but today it was real one since she would finally meet her favorite people for the first time

She sighed when her manager asked her to take care of a group that had come in which was her friends. She put that smile back on and walked over to the table " hi I'm Kathrina I'll be your server today how are y'all doing today" she had slight country accent. She was using her customer service voice. She looked from her notepad to see Sam and jai's face. "Oh my lord" she muttered to herself " hi Kat" Jai smiled at her. That lovely smile she had grown to love. She wished oh so much that she could just hug him but she knew she'd get into trouble.
Mark giggled softly at her response. " what can i get you guys to drink?" Dannie , hibi, and krista walked up to the table to take their seats. She smiled once more. She quickly wrote down their drinks " ok my loves I'll be right back with those and I'll take those orders when your ready"

She made her way to the back to get drink. It was her birthday and she had plans to go to the aquarium the next day and have a party with her family. She walked back to the table passing around the drinks" are we ready to place those food orders" they all agreed as she pulled out her notepad and wrote what they had asked for. " I'll put that in and have it put when I can" she smiled and went to check out her other tables.
~time skip~

Kat had brought out food orders and smiled" is this everything for you guys" they nodded happily eating. She walked away humming a slight sway in her hips as she was happily.
She checking on another table as a younger boy smiled and flirted with trying to get her number. Once she refused he started getting frustrated " just take the fucking paper bitch it's not that hard" she forced a smile and took it walking away.

She stopped at her friends table" my shift is about to ended guys if you want me to close you out " sam smiled at her " yeah we will Kat" she went and got the check " here ya go Sammy " she giggled slightly " you guys have nice day" she walked away to clock out and take off her work shirt. She changed into a pink shirt.

Kat found herself migrating to her friends table " Kat you look super tired have you slept" mark spoke up opening her arms for Kat to lay into. Everyone looked at mark jealous because she was the first to get a hug " sorry I smell like sweat and food" she giggled tiredly. Jai pulled kat's legs into his lap "maybe we should go back to the hotel and let her nap " Kat had dozed off with her head on marks chest. Natalie shook her head standing up " that dude is not getting away with talking to her like that" she walked over before anyone could grab her." Listen here you little bitch" nat grabbed him by his shirt " I don't know where the fuck you got your manners from but that's not how you talk to a lady" .