18.First Night

Siddharth's POV.

Feeling nervous and unsure of what to do next, I quickly dialed Abhimanyu's number, and he answered after a few rings.

"Hey," he greeted.

"Bro, what should I do now? I'm nervous. What if she kicks me out of the room?" I blurted out anxiously.

"Are you crazy? She's your wife. Why would she do that?" he replied incredulously.

"But I've heard that she isn't comfortable with these things, especially with someone who isn't close to her. And I'm not close to her, of course," I explained.

"Just talk to her and build a bond between you two," he suggested.

"Hmm, good idea. Well, okay," I acknowledged.

"You're being ridiculous, seriously," he teased before we said our goodbyes, and I hung up the call.

As I entered our room, I noticed Natasha wasn't there, but I heard the sound of the shower running and saw the bathroom lights on. Deciding to wait for her, I unbuttoned the top two buttons of my shirt and sat down with a sigh.

Moments later, I heard the door unlock, and I turned to see Natasha emerging from the bathroom, wearing a beautiful nightgown. It was long and surprisingly modest, not revealing much of her body; her legs and arms were fully covered. At least she wasn't being provocative.

Observing the nervousness on her face as she approached the bed, I offered her a soft smile and gently tapped the space beside me, inviting her to sit down.

As she sat beside me, her smile betrayed her nervousness, and I understood the reason behind it.

"Don't worry, sweetheart. I won't touch you without your permission," I reassured her with a smile.

"you... you'll won't force me?"..she asked surprised

As I chuckle at her response

With a gentle smile, I cupped her face tenderly. "Me aapko kaise force kr skta hu Jaan?aap meri sb kuch ho. Agar muje aapse dur rehna pade to me rahunga, Lekin me kabhi aape zabardasti nahi karunga. Aap meri sabse badi priority ho,or meri pehli mohabbat. Me kabhi bhi kuch aisa nahi karunga ho aapko hurt kare"

"How could I ever force you, my love? You mean everything to me. I might keep my distance if that's what you need, but I could never impose myself on you. You are my foremost priority and my first love. I would never do anything to hurt you."

As I spoke, I noticed the surprise in her expression. Gently, I brushed strands of hair away from her face and tucked them behind her ear.

I held her hands gently, offering reassurance. "I understand that you're not comfortable with such things, and I completely respect your boundaries," I said with a smile, noticing her expression remaining unchanged.

"Thank you... thank you very much for understanding," she replied softly, returning my smile.

Before I could utter another word, I felt two soft arms wrap around me, holding me tightly. Natasha was hugging me, and in that moment, I felt like the happiest man alive. With joy overflowing, I happily embraced her back, cherishing the warmth of her embrace.

She pulled away, her eyes shining with happiness as she looked at me with a smile. Returning her smile, I gently patted her head before standing up.

"Where are you going?" she asked, confused.

"To change," I replied, heading off to change as well, leaving her with a sense of contentment in the room.

After returning, I found her sitting there, her gaze fixed on the gun on my bed. Chuckling softly, I gained her attention as I sat beside her.