8. Happiness

//Natasha was being abused and was shedding tears of pain,while on the other hand,Siddhanth was dancing in happiness with his friend.//

Malhotra industry 10:00 AM

Siddharth's POV

As the phone call with Mr. Agarwal ended, I felt an overwhelming surge of joy coursing through me. Without a second thought, I impulsively tossed my phone into the air, leaping up from the chair in pure elation. Abhimanyu,my bestfriend, couldn't help but be taken aback by my sudden burst of energy.

"What happened? Did they accept your marriage proposal?" Abhimanyu asked, his confusion evident in his voice.

"YESSS!" I yelled, unable to contain my happiness any longer. I began to dance around the room, the adrenaline of the moment propelling me into a whirlwind of movement.

I grabbed Abhimanyu by the arm, pulling him out of his chair to join in me impromptu celebration. Despite his protests and bewildered expression,I insisted on making him dance alongside me, My enthusiasm contagious.

"Yo bro, what's wrong with you?" Abhimanyu exclaimed, "Woah calm down dude", abhimanyu said trying to calm me down as we both danced around the room.

Unbeknownst to them both, the transparent glass window of Siddharth's office allowed the employees and staff to witness the scene unfolding inside. Some watched in shock, others with amusement, and a few with genuine happiness at the rare sight of their typically stern and serious boss letting loose and dancing with joy for the first time in memory.

The office atmosphere was filled with a mix of giggles, whispers, and murmurs as word spread about Siddharth's unexpected display of jubilation. It was a moment that would be talked about for days to come, breaking the monotony of the usual office routine and leaving a lasting impression on everyone who witnessed it.

They both eventually stopped dancing as Siddharth begin talking

"Ab wo meri ho jaegi yaar bs kuch hee dino mei". I said getting excited while shaking him by gripping on his arms

"She'll be mine now,just in few days"

"Haa haa lekin Thora shant reh,tu bohut jyada he kush ho raha hai". Abhimanyu said while rolling his eyes

"Yes yes but be calm,you are getting too excited"

"Why won't I be excited? I've waited for this moment for so long". I said and sit on the chair as he sigh shaking his head.

I lean back on the chair while looking up at the ceiling and close my eyes with a smile, i begun to roll my chair in circles while giggling like an idiot.

"Tu sachme kamina hai yaar". Abhimanyu said with a chuckle and sat on the chair.

"You really are a bastard"

I open my eyes and look at him
"tera hee dost hu". Then we both started laughing

"I'm your friend only"

Then he stops laughing and look at me with a serious expression, i noticed it and stopped laughing too.

"Bro what will you do if your marrige gets cancelled?". He ask raising his left eyebrow.

My smile faded away and it was replaced with a frustrated expression.

"Me maar dunga,faltu ki bakwas mat kar". I said seriously, clearly a threat as he chuckles.

"I will kill you, don't talk nonsense"

"Gussa kyu kar Raha hai yaar,mei toh mazak kar Raha tha".  He said while laughing.