5.Haseen

Siddharth POV

I heard the door opening sound and I turn my head to that direction to see who it is and once i saw who it was, i couldn't get my eyes off them.

"My Natasha"

I thought while looking at her. It's Natasha who just returned home from her college. I could tell that she was exausted by just seeing her expressions.

Then her father broke the silence by ordering her and grabbing my attention to him instead of her.she went inside without complaining. I wanted to stop her as i didn't want her to struggle. She needed rest,i could see that she was exausted but I didn't say anything as it was her father's order.

Ever since she returned from her collage I noticed one thing that,her father is a bit rude to her. I know that he is abusive towards her,but look at this innocent pure soul,how can someone hurt who is as pure as her.

My thoughts were filled with her.Her and her only no one else matters to me. As she was now serving us the snacks,my gaze were fixed on her. I wanted to look away not to make her feel uncomfortable,but I couldn't move my head,it was like,my eyes were waiting for ages to see her this close.

She was so close to us now serving us the snacks. Her scent was so intoxicating,the sound her anklets made whenever she move her legs,those sounds were like music to my ears.her hair flowing in air as the wind blows.

I notice her looking at me and then looking down. I could tell she was feeling uncomfortable so I look away as I didn't want her to hate me at all.
She went upstairs without saying anything,which confused me,but I didn't approach.

I continued to talk with her father,the main reason I came here was to talk to her father about a Very important discussion. After a long time of taking i felt like I had to use the washroom.

"May I use the washroom please?" I asked

"Yes sure,it's upstairs" He showed me the way to the bathroom

"Excuse me" I respond and got up leaving upstairs

I was walking through the hallway looking around making my way towards the washroom,then I saw a room's door cracked open slightly,I decided to peck a little. I stood by the door pecking inside and what I saw made my mood lit up, a sudden sense of happiness hits me.

"Beautiful" 

i whispered to myself lost in my own thoughts while admiring at her

"Finally,i get to see my love,my sweetheart from this close. Oh my! She is so beautiful. Just like a goddess.
She looks just like a dream,the prettiest girl I've ever seen"

My mind was filled with these thoughts. Then I saw her looking at me.

Her eyes were so intoxicating. Her beauty is something I haven't seen in ages, Her brown eyes are so beautiful. I could drown in them.

Her eyes are like drugs for me.

Then she approached me. As she did my heart started pounding in my chest. I started feeling very nervous all of a sudden. Oh my god! She was so beautiful and her sweet honey like voice! I could literally die for it. My ears yearned to hear her voice and now I can finally hear it.

We had a small conversation and i messed up there too. I'm such a stupid person.

(A/n pov: I've mentioned about their conversation in the previous chapter 4.strangr man. That's why I'm not mentioning it here, I'm continuing it from the rest)

---

I quickly walk away from there as I was too nervous to face her after I messed up in front of her. I went inside the bathroom and locked the door leaning against the wall with a sigh