4.Strange man (Re-upload)

Natasha's POV

I was making breakfast for my dad completely lost at the thoughts of last night. That mysterious man,who was he?how did he get my number?. My thoughts were interrupted by sudden pain

I flinch and look down at my finger and i realise that i accidentally burned my finger a little,I quickly washed my finger with the cold water before it gets worst. I make sure it was completely fine,after that I served breakfast for the both of us.

We had out meal in silence, as always he went to his room and i did the dishes and went to my collage.

Time skip to evening after collage

I was walking through a empty street making my way towards home,but I was afraid about the yesterday's incident, because of that i couldn't even focus on my lectures today at the collage.

But surprisingly i didn't felt anyone following me today or didn't even got any messages. I was in relief that no body is following me,for now. I just hope i could live my life in peace.

I reached home and walk inside completely exausted. But then I saw something strange. A man sitting with my father in the living room and two mens in black suite standing beside that men. Looks like they are his bodyguard. But who are they?

As the man look at me,i don't know why but I felt like something was not right,i felt something strange,the man was giving off scary vibes and it seems like he have a dark aura around him. His gaze piercing through my soul. My thoughts were interrupted by a cold voice.

"Bring some snacks,fast" Dad ordered as I nod and went inside

I come back with a tray with some snacks on it,I keep the tray on the table and served them silently keeping my gaze low.

I felt someone was staring at me,I lift my head to look and saw that strange man keep on staring at me,when I looked at him he looked away.i felt uncomfortable by his gaze as I look down again. After I was done serving them,I went upstairs to my room without saying anything.

I was just minding my own business in my room then,I heard footsteps getting closer to my room,I also felt someone staring at me so I turned my head to that direction,i saw that same man standing at the door staring at me, It was kind of weird. I walk towards the door,approaching him slowly.

"Ji aapko kuch chaiye tha?" I asked

"You need something?"

"aap" He replies while staring at me,as my eyes widened in shock

"you"

"Huh?" I questioned still being in shock as he snap back to reality

"N-nahi wo mei....dekhiye aap muje galat na samjhe,Mera ye kehne ka matlab bilkul bhi nahi tha,sorry" He replies in a apologic tone

"N-no actually I...look please don't get me wrong, I didn't mean to say that sorry"

"Koi baat nahi" I replied hesitantly

"It's okay"

He nods and walk away from there. The situation was awkward for both of us, I went back inside my room feeling strange.

"It's okay he must have misunderstood something,or had some outside thoughts in his mind. I shouldn't think about that anymore" I sigh thinking these and shook my head jerking these thoughts off my head

Then a soft chuckle left my mouth thinking about his kind of weird but adorable behaviour when he got nervous saying those things,i couldn't believe he was literally sweating. I shook my head while smiling at the thought of him and get back to clean my room.

I never thought that someone as intimating as him can act like this, he was literally sweating. I chuckle again at the thought of the previous incident.

I then shook my head settling those thoughts aside and i lay on the bed in order to take a quick nap as I was extremely exausted.
---

≪ °❈° ≫≪ °❈° ≫
लग जा गले कि फिर ये हसीं रात हो न हो
शायद फिर इस जनम में मुलाक़ात हो न हो
लग जा गले कि फिर ये हसीं रात हो न हो
शायद फिर इस जनम में मुलाक़ात हो न हो
लग जा गले...
फिर आपके नसीब में ये बात हो न हो
शायद फिर इस जनम में मुलाक़ात हो न हो
लग जा गले...🌷✨
≪ °❈° ≫≪ °❈° ≫