Ch 22

The girls were laughing in the living room as Veer, Arjun and Abeer wiped themselves with a clean towel.

Avyansh and Karan slapped their foreheads at the condition of the guys.

"Oh my God! What happened to you three?" asked Varsha worried.

"Woh maa! Cheating karne ka soch rahe thhe.....hamne bas sab pe pani pher diya." Aryaa said keeping her chin on Varsha's shoulder as everybody laughed while the grooms team scowled.

"Pani pher diya?" Veer asked disbelief "Izzat luti hai hamari tumne biwi....ye dekho ma.." saying this he turned around and showed his torn kurta at the bottom. Due to the adhesive the kurta got stuck on the floor and later was torn.

"Woh to Shukar kariye humne kurta pehna tha bua warna to ham soch bhi nahi sakte ki hamare pants ka kya hota." Arjun said horrified which made the other laugh more.

Their laughter was inturupted as the maid announced the arrival of the Singhs and the Mishra's ( Priya's family).

All the members greeted each other and settled down in the living area. The evening went away with lots of gossips and laughter.

Avyansh was busy talking that he did not notice the planning going around him until someone nudged him. He looked up to see Pari who signaled him to come with her.

Following her he reached the terrace where all the youngsters have gathered. He saw Siya laughing her lungs out at something Kartik said. He was Priya's younger brother.

He took his seat opposite to that of his wife as Aryaa clapped her hands to gather everyone's attention.

"Ok as everyone is here now....including some unwanted people...." said Aryaa side eyeing Sriniddhi and Pranidhi " We shall begin with the game. Let's play the religious game of every gathering.....Truth and Dare."

Everyone cheered as she completed.

"Wait a second everyone....here's the twist..." Pari said as she signaled Kriti who nodded while the rest looked at them confused. "The first round will be the couples round."

"Now common.....bhabhi's on one side and bhaiya's on the other.....rest sit with us."

This being said Siya, Aryaa, Aditi and Priya sat on one side while their husband sat on the other.

As Shruti was about to sit with Pari, Kirti stopped her and said "Arre Arre soon to be bhabhi.....aap kahan...chaliye sharmaiye kam aur baithiye wahan Aditi bhabhi ke bagal me."

This made Shruti blush furiously while the boys looked at Abeer shocked. He nervously scratched his head towards Avyansh, Arjun, Karan and Veer.

Atharv, Virat, Samriddhi, Sriniddhi, Pranidhi and Kartik joined Pari and Kriti.
(If you guys don't remember then these folks are Siya and Aryaa's cousins except Kartik.)

Then Pari kept the bottle in between and spinned it when it landed on Arjun.

"Bhai truth or dare?"

"Biwi ke samne truth? Nah baba nah....main risk nhi le sakta. Dare!" He declared proudly as Aditi stood up and kept her hands on her hips.

"Risk nahi le sakta? Aisa kya chupaya hai mujhe haan? Ruko Arjun ke bache abhi batati hun....eat five chillies...thats your dare."

Arjun is very sensitive to spicy things so she thought he would say no but he just smiled at her and agreed.

He kept looking in her eyes, his eyes red, nose running and him eating the chillies. After the third chilly Aditi couldn't take it anymore so she snatched the chillies.