Ch 12

Flashback

Siya was laughing after revealing about her prank while Avyansh looked at her wide eye.

But soon she stopped as she looked at his expression and gulped nervously. Avyansh started taking slow steps towards her as she moved backward.

"So you had fun teasing your husband biwi?" he asked, his voice sounding dangerous.

"Umm....Av-Avyansh lis-sten p-please...it's n-not like t-t-that." She moved back.

"Really?....but your laugh a few minutes ago said a different story." He moved even closer.

As Avyansh was about to catch, she escaped his grip and ran to the other side of the room. She hoped on the bed and he ran behind her.

The whole room was a mess as Siya was throwing pillows in order to obstruct his way to her.

Finally she ran into the washroom and was about to close it but Avyansh was fast enough.

He entered the washroom after grabbing one of Siya's paint tubes.

She looked at him horrified. "W-what a-re you d-doing?"

"You see I didn't get a chance to play Holi with my biwi as unfortunately after the challenge given by her I fell asleep. So I was thinking why not do it today."

With that he grabbed her waist and made her sit on the basin slab.

Siya was too stunned to speak anything as Avyansh squeezed out the blue paint from its tube.

He slowly approached her and applied the colours on her cheeks then rubbed it by keeping his own cheek above hers.

Siya closed her eyes and her hands turned into fist.

"Happy Holi biwi!"

Saying this he left her and walked out of the washroom with a smirk while she tried to process what happened.

Flashback ends

"BTW Bhaiya!!" Aryaa said whinning.

"What happened?" Avyansh asked her.

"That bhai and biwi of yours......they are again teasing me......" she complained like a child as Avyansh looked up to see a laughing Siya and Veer.

The bond between Siya and Veer grew day by day as they were similar in nature and the motto of their life was same as well: to annoy Aryaa. Both were the mischievous duo of devar-bhabhi.

So, having no option, Aryaa teamed up with Avyansh and would often complain about the two of them.

"What did you guys do this time." Avyansh asked seriously. Aditi and Arjun also entered their room  and sat down.

Siya gave him an innocent smile before saying "Nothing! I just showed Veer, Aryaa's baby pictures."

"The embarrassing ones." Aryaa added making Aditi gasp. Arjun started laughing and high fived Siya but stopped as soon as Aditi gave him a glare.

Avyansh sighed before turning towards Aryaa "Aryaa it's ok. He is your husband and she only showed him your childhood pictures."

"But bhaiya in return Di asked for your childhood pictures and Veer happily gave them to her. They both were laughing at us while going through all the clicks together." Aryaa said making Avyansh's eyes widen in response.

Yes! If they teased Aryaa, they also didn't leave Avyansh. Siya was becoming more comfortable with Avyansh as well as she joined Veer in his plans on pranking them.