Authors note

Hey buddies

First of all tnq soooo much for 5K views.
Sir chakra raha h hamara.

But really I very grateful for your support. ❤

Next is that I have just crated an insta account so do follow me there for more updates and spoilers.

Agar apke paas there are any ideas for reel please do share with me anywhere. Insta pe ya yahan mere message board pe.

Also.......

Hearts United is know Tera Deedar hua as my bestie suggested ki kuch aisa naam rakh jisse log relate kar paye. So hamne ye change kar diya.

 So hamne ye change kar diya

ITS A SERIES.

AND ISKE BAKI BOOKS KE SPOILER AND INTRO BHI JALDI MILENGE.

I'll update this book once I finish Tangled Ties which is very soon.

Tera Deedar Hua

Avni Sharma

Lovely. Sweet. Caring.

Lives with her parents and grandma in Mumbai. Being a child specialist, she obviously loves kids and dogs aswell. Mother of her group. Old songs are her peace.

Abhimanyu Malhotra

Calm. Gentlemen. Handsome.

Is the CEO of Malhotra enterprises and the managing director of his hospital. He lives in Bangalore with his joint family and offcourse Pluto, his golden retriever.

When Avni's potential future husband/blind date ditches her, her grandma force her to stay at her long time bestie, Gayatri Malhotra's house. They meet, talk and sparks fly. The only thing is that they don't know they were each others blind date, the one Abhimanyu ditched accidently and the whole family has been playing cupid ever since.

The book is not your typical cold CEO x bubbly girl. But it's really funny and if you want that cold CEO trope then wait for its second book Tum Se Hin....because ab sare bhai ek jaise thode hin na ho sakte hn.

That's
Byeeeeeee
Love from Author.
M.S

(P.S whoever guesses my first name correctly gets a shout out except you _smoke_2000 and sparkle_star_adi and shreyaverma455...cause u guys know me)