Ch 16

After dinner all the family members gathered in the living area for chit chat.

"Acha it's the first time they came here after their wedding so I think we should play a game!" said Samriddhi enthusiastically.

"What game?"

"The game in which we will ask some questions and there will be two teams. One of the husbands and one of us cousins. It would be basically like who knows Siya and Aryaa di better. Ok?"

'Bada shaukh chadha tha inhein lovey-dovey couple banne ka. Ab jawab de. Dekhte hain ab ye dono bhai kya kartein hain.'  Thought Siya.

"Ok!" Avyansh said calmly.

"Ismein puchhe wali baat kya hai. I know my wife the best." Veer said proudly.

"Woh to dekh lenge Veer ke bache." Aryaa replied with a smirk plastered on her face at which Shanti tried to warn her grand daughter to not disrespect Veer. But who was she kidding? Aryaa ignored her like always.

"Ok so first Avyansh jiju vs Virat, Shivansh, Atharv bhaiya and me. Aryaa di can ask questions." said Samriddhi.

"1st question. What is Siya's favorite colour?"

"Yellow!"
"Blue."
"RED!"
"Pink?"
The cousins said simultaneously while Siya clicked her tongue and nodded a no in response.

"Grey!" said Avyansh.

"What? No jiju! Grey is such a dull colour. And Siya di is a ball on uchalti kudti sunshine. It can be anything but Grey and black." whined Shivansh.

"Are wait Shivansh. Let him speak first. You tell Avyansh beta....why do you think so?" said Manisha. As a mother she obviously knew this answer but she also wanted to know why her son-in-law choose it out of all.

"It's obvious! She told him before hand only so that they can show of how close they are." gritted Shrinidhi.

"Bhabhi ko apki tarah shariyantra rachne nhi aate hain Sriniddhi Ji." Veer smiled sarcastically while Aryaa tried to control her laugh.

Rest ignored her.

"Her slippers, phone case, suitcase, toothbrush, hairtie, laptop everything is Grey. She even uses charcoal face wash cause it's Grey in colour." Everyone looked shocked then looked towards Siya as she nodded her head in confirmation.

"Well! Mai to pehle se hin bhaiya ke team me thi. So let's go onto the next question." The cousins gave Aryaa bombastic side eye as she continued. "Well! Question no 2 is di uthne ke baad sabse pehle kya karti hai?"

"She will open her eyes. Itni alsi hai ki kuch aur karne ka to sawaal hin nahi." Virat said earning himself a thrown pillow from Siya.

"She listens to music! " Avyansh answered which was convincable.

"Idiot! Such an easy question and we lost because of you." Samriddhi smacked her brother.

"Then you should have answered." Virat replied back while rest chuckled at their behavior.

"Okay so how will you know she is hurt or angry?"

"Ye bhi aap hin bata dijiye Jijaji." said Shivansh.

"Siya cant live without speaking. If she is angry or hurt then she will stop talking and ignore that person. Ignore karne me to maharat hasil hai. And this is a clear cut indication that I should ask myself 'Ab kya kar diya maine?' So yeah....."

Everyone laughed as Siya had a scowl on her face.

"Ok next! What is something Siya can't live without."