ch 2

Everyone was left in awe as the two brides descended down the stairs. Though their face was covered with veil, they still managed to create an aura of beauty around them.

Their outfit:-

Siya

Aryaa

Aryaa

Manisha silently wiped her tears as both, her and Aishwarya took the girls towards their respective grooms

Aishwarya already admired the two but now a sense of respect has grown inside her towards the girls.

The girls didn't utter even a word because of two reasons.

1. they were still trying to digest the fact that they were getting married.

2. Aishwarya requested them to.

Aishwarya and her family knew about the exchange of brides but she didn't tell the grooms about it, afraid of their reaction.

Soon almost all the rituals were completed.

"Now apply the vermillion." said pandit ji.

Veer was uninterested in this wedding and was doing it only because of family pressure. So, without even sparing a single glance, he applied the vermillion on Aryaa's forehead. And that was the last straw for both Aryaa and the beaded bracelet her father gave her.

She didn't realize when she started to twist it rather harshly until Veer applied the vermillion and the bracelet broke.

But Avyansh had payed his whole and sole attension to his bride. Being the observer he is he saw how the henna applied on her hand were less than that of a bride, how her nails were plain & trimmed instead of the stylish long nails, how her hands were shaking and nails were digging in her palm.

He also noticed her heart shape mole on her wrist. Every single detail made him even more curious and as soon as he saw in those beautiful chocolate brown eyes instead of the black ones, his confusion turned into anger.

No, he did not love Shriniddhi but he certainly hated cheaters.

Nonetheless he applied the vermillion and felt droplets of water falling on his hand. It didn't take a genius to realize that she was crying.