Ch 17

After the game, the elders went to sleep while the youngsters thought to chit-chat a little more well except Shrinidhi and Pranidhi offcourse.

Aryaa sat between Veer's legs as he back hugged her while Siya kept her head on Avyansh's lap.

"You know they both once even married their Barbie dolls. It was a full fledged party as bade mama even called a cook." Samriddhi gave her jijus the insight about Siya-Aryaa's childhood.

"I still remember Aryaa di actually crying because she was from the bride's side. She was so happy to be from bride side because she got the chance to dress up her doll.

Until the marriage happened and it was time for bidai. Siya di was giving her smug look as Aryaa di realized she get to take the dolls with her as she was from groom's side.

Even though they had to live together, they did quite a drama." Everybody laughed at the childhood memory.

Avyansh couldn't help but imagine a small Siya with a smirk as if she had conquer the whole world.

"You guys had all fun before I was born." Shivansh pouted.

"Waise Avyansh jiju did you know?" Samriddhi smirked and started. "Both of them had separate rooms in childhood-"

"Shut up!" Siya gave Samriddhi a glare.

"No didi.....he should know.......so they had separate rooms but still used to live in Aryaa di's room only and when everybody asked Siya di that why there was a need for her room if she barely used it so di always replied-"

"I swear to god I will kick you-" Samriddhi ignored Siya's warning and continued

"She used to say she would sleep in that room when her husband would come here for the first time. She would cuddle with him all night."

Everybody laughed at Siya's expression who was throwing daggers at her cousin sister while Avyansh looked at his wife amused.

"I still remember that..." Aryaa laughed her lungs out.

"Accha aur tu bhul gayi tera obsession on that Thai actor Dew Jirawat. It was so huge that you used to ask dad if he was ok with the age difference and a Thai son in law."

"Yah Yah.........my Dew...." Virat teased Aryaa by mimicking her as Aryaa glared at her sister.

Veer mentaly noted to search for this mountain Dew coldrink guy with a frown.

The rest of the night was filled with laughter as they retired to their rooms later.

Siya was still flushed by the fact that Samriddhi told her husband and Avyansh was enjoying teasing her when they entered her room.

Meanwhile Veer did full research on that so called mountain Dew and pointed all the facts why he was not eligible for Aryaa.

************

The next day Siya thought to cook something for herself as she was feeling hungry while her husband followed her.

He wanted to apologize but didn't knew how as he has never done it before.

Siya thought to make maggie as that was the only thing she could cook.

"What are you doing?" Avyansh asked.

"Playing cricket with this maggie packets." She replied sarcastically. "Offcourse I am cooking becasue I am hungry."

"Let me cook then. You go and sit on the dinning table."

Siya shrugged her shoulders as there's no harm. She absolutely loved food that he made besides she was angry so why not take a little advantage of the situation.

After half an hour, aroma filled the air as Avyansh brought lasagna, pasta and a glass of juice.

Siya digged in as soon as he kept the food on the table. She was eating without the care of the world, without using any fork or spoon to show off etiquette, while her husband enjoyed watching her.

Suddenly they heard aloud squeal and saw Shrinidhi coming their way with a huge grin. Praniddhi followed her.

"Oh my God......who cooked all this?"

"I did!" Avyansh replied calmly whole Siya glared at him for even bothering to answer Shrinidhi.

"Wow! This looks amazing. Wahi soochun Siya se ye to kisi janam me na bane." She giggled at her own words. "I am sure they must be tasty." saying this she was about to take a piece of lasagna.

Siya became sad because she can't be rude and stop a person from eating although she really didn't wanted to share the food her husband made for her.

Avyansh notice it and was quick to stop Sriniddhi. "Miss Singh, the food I have made is for my wife cause she is angry on me. I don't think I owe you any apology. So I prefer if you want to eat lasagna, please ask your cook or order it."

Sriniddhi face turn red in embarrassment as she stomped out followed by Pranidhi.

Siya had a small smile which she quickly covered when she saw Avyansh looking at her amusingly.

"What?" snapped Siya as she was getting consious due to his constant gaze.

"You are jealous!"

"No! I am not!!" She gasped.

"I didn't ask. I said."

After which she stopped arguing and quickly completed her food because of the wierd sensations she was feeling in her stomach.

*************

Hey everyone!!!! Thankyou for the love and support you all are providing. Tangled ties has reached 1.1 k views. I didn't even imagine it in my wildest dreams that it would get so much love, especially not when I started it due me having a bad day.

But thankyou so much all.

Also today I would like to share one of my favorite Indian wattpad Author with you guys.

It's Shrinnidhi Aka.

Actually whenever I write about Sriniddhi in my book then sometimes I feel very bad cause the Shrinidhi I know I very kind, humble and sweet.

So yah! It's a recommendation from my side to read her books.

Yours_niddhi

Love ur author
M.S