Ch 9

Aditi ran towards both of the girls, fuming in anger as both Siya and Aryaa tried to escape.

"Yaar mumma! Sorry na......chod do yaar!" Siya tried to stop her while running herself.

"Chod do? Haan chod do jab mujhe meri bestfriend aur half sister ki shaadi ki khabar kisi aur se pata chali." Aditi yelled as she cornered them near the sofa.

"Yaar Aditi di.....sorry na.....ap to janti hin ho di kitni bhulakad hai bachpan se......usse to ye bhi yaad nhi rehta tha ki uska naam kya hai.....aur di ne mujhme ye virus transfer kar diya isliye batana bhul gayi." said Aryaa as Siya looked at her offended.

"BHUL GAYI? Out off all people including that dadi of yours, you guys forgot me? Aj-"

"Aree Aditi beta.....tumlog ek dusre ko jante ho?" inturupted Aishwarya as Siya mentally thanked her mother-in-law for distracting her now wild bestie.

"Haan Aunty......ye gadhiyaan......diaper bestie hain meri but apni shaadi mein mujhe hin bulana bhul gayi. Foreign trip ke karan ham Avyansh and Veer ki shaadi to attend nhi kar paye but when I saw the wedding pictures in Arjun's phone, I came here running." replied Aditi.

"Hein? But how does Arjun has our wedding pictures?" asked a confused Siya.

"Oh right I forgot to tell you something." Aditi said excitedly as her anger flew out of the window.

"What?" asked an even more excited Siya who came closer.

"Arjun and Avyansh are cousins!!!!" Aditi shouted excitedly.

"What!?" Siya asked shocked to which Aditi nodded her head to confirm.
The three of them suddenly squealed so loudly as if they are some teenage girls who's first crush had just arrived.

"That's why they are bestfriend. The three of them have the same mental disorder. I am sure that they met at the mental hospital." mumbled Veer to which Avyansh, Abeer and Pari nodded their head.

"But wait-" stopped Aryaa "How is this possible?"

"Ok so let me explain. As both of you know that Varsha aunty and Aishwarya aunty are also sisters but do you know they have a brother too?" Aditi ask after which the girls shook their head in negative.

"So let me tell you. They have a brother and his name is Kailash Raghuvanshi and Arjun is his son." Aditi clapped her hands after explaining.

"That means we would be devrani-Jethani?" asked Siya and Aditi nodded her head in agreement. The girls squealed once again.

"And you know even though the Raghuvanshi's have a mansion beside this, still they all live in the same house in this house to be precise."

Siya looked at her mother-in-law for conformation and as Aishwarya nodded with a smile, Siya jumped and hugged her bestfriend.

"Aree jaan.......you left your luggage and your handsome fiance outside only." they heard a voice and turned around to see Arjun standing there with rest of his family members.

"Jijaji!!!!" Siya and Aryaa yelled in unison to tease Arjun as they always did.

The whole family settled in the living room as Aryaa and Siya where introduced to the rest of the family members.

Kailash mama and his wife Prateeksha mami had three children.

The eldest son Karan was married to Priya. The second one was Arjun and the youngest one was their daughter Kirti.

The day was filled with laughter and joy as the family gossiped around. Offcourse only the ladies, the male members had already gone to their respective work places.

Aditi also told Siya-Aryaa how the whole Raghuvanshi family had to go to London for a month to shift their business permanently to India as they wanted to settle down in their own country before Arjun's marriage and Aditi also accompanied them. That is also the reason they were not present at their wedding.

While Siya told her about all the drama that occurred and they gossiped the whole day.

***********
Gradually all the members gathered in the hall as per Saraswati's demand.
"I have called you all here because you all know the Holi is at the end of this and I want to throw a grand party as it's Siya, Aryaa and Aditi's first holi with us." She said making everyone excited.

The family started to plan how to celebrate the festival together.

Aishwarya, Varsha and Prateeksha took the work of inviting others while their husbands looked after the food supply and decoration.

The younger generation was decided into group of two.

The first group was of the overly excited ones i.e Siya, Veer, Arjun, Abeer, Kirti and Pari who looked towards the arrangement of colours and other materials for playing Holi.

While the second group consisted of Avyansh, Aryaa, Aditi, Karan and Priya who were responsible for buying all the gift items.

**********

Okay so my Aditi finally had her appearance.

And thankyou
@sparklestaraditi and Ruhanikaaaa for being my first critics.