Ch 19

The next day the couples were returning to their house. Yup they only stayed there for two days as Aditi called them to come home quickly.

The boys were waiting for their wives when they saw them descending down the stairs and their jaws dropped.

"I am jealous of that jhumka......" Veer said ogling while their cousins teased them with "ohhooooo......romantic and all han." Aryaa's cheeks turned red.

Where as Avyansh bent down near Siya's feet who was struggling with her anklet that was stuck in her saree. He reached towards it when Shanti spoke up "Aree Aree Avyansh.....kya kar raha hai beta.......pati apne patniyon ke pair nhi chute."

(Wait Avyansh.....what are you doing son....husbands don't touch the feet of their wives.)

"Patni agar devi jaisi lage to pair chune mein harz kya." He said as he finally fixed her anklet and looked at her red colored feet covered with alta. It looked so beautiful. Avyansh had finally found his new obsession.

 Avyansh had finally found his new obsession

(Reference of alta for non-indian)

Everybody was left in awe at his reply.

Soon they all sat in Avyansh's car and drove away. Veer sent his car through driver as the four wanted to spend some time together.

***********

Siya-Aryaa were pulled in a big hug as soon as they entered.

"What happened Adi?" Siya asked.

"I AM GETTING MARRIED. BTW you look so pretty."

"What!?" Siya asked shocked as if she wanted to confirm she heard right or not. And as soon as Aditi nodded yes the girls squealed and started jumping in circles.

"Sachi?"

"Yup.....the functions would start from next week."

"Omgoddddd......we need to do so many preparations and shopping.......I am so excited." Siya was super happy.

"We have one more good news." said Prateeksha mami.

"What?" The girls asked impatiently.

"PRIYA BHABHI IS PREGNANT." cheered Pari, Kirti and Abeer.

"What really?"

"Yes!"

The two girls ran and captured a shy Priya in bear hug. Soon the hug turned into group hug as the youngsters joined them while the elders smiled seeing their bond with each other.

**********

"Functions to ham ladki wale hin jeetenge."

"Aree aise kaise jitenge? Ham ladke wale Kam hai kya?"

Aryaa and Veer were fighting on the topic who would win the wedding games along with the bride and groom themselves. Priya sat beside Aditi as she was in the brides team.

"Hamse to Kam hi ho. Aditi di ke team mein main hun, Priya bhabhi hai aur...." Aryaa thought while Aditi saw Kirti coming towards them.

"Aur Kirti hai. Hai na?" Aditi asked Kirti hopefully.

"Haan bilkul." Replied Kirti.

"I thought you were my sister." Arjun gave Kirti the look of betrayal.

"Sorry bhai.....bhabhi comes first." Kirti shrugged.

"Main hun na bhai apke team mein aur Karan bhai bhi hai." Pari came while dragging Karan with her.

"That's like my sister." Arjun hugged Pari and showed his tongue to Kirti.

"Ab batao........mere pas Veer hai, Karan bhai hai aur Pari hai.....tumhare pas kya hai?" Arjun asked dramatically.

"Hamare pas hukum ka ekka hai........Siya!" Aditi said smugly as Siya took a seat beside her with a smirk.

"Han to......hamare pas bhi Avyansh bhai hai....." Veer said dragging Avyansh who was walking by.

Siya along with her team laughed "I bet if he even know the spelling of game. Ata hai nhi bade aye game khelne. Mr Singhania is only made for office work guys." Siya mocked.

"Oh really Mrs Singhania?.......Then wait and watch yourself loosing this game."

"Aree you forgot me......and as always jahan Avyansh bhai wahan mai......so I am from the groom side." Said Abeer coming into view.

"Lo.....ab to ham apse zyada ho gaye." Veer said.

"Haan ab to ye log zyada hai. Ab kya?" asked Aishwarya as she came out of the kitchen after hearing her children.

"Arree nahi mummy.......actually I have a friend.......and I bet she would be on my team....." said Siya with a smirk and on que the bell rang. "Lo aa gayi....."

As the girl entered, Abeer's jaw dropped.

"Mummy meet my friend Shruti." Siya gave Abeer a smirk.

"Lagta hai dialogue galat bol diya........jahan Shruti wahan mai...." Pari murmured as the groom team slapped their foreheads.

The teams:-

Team ladkiwale:

♡Aditi
♡Siya
♡Aryaa
♡Priya
♡Kirti
♡Shruti

Team ladkewale:

○Arjun
○Avyansh
○Veer
○Karan
○Pari
○Abeer

***********
Wedding is coming guys so select your dresses and join the family in the celebration.

Enjoy✨️