Epilogue

This is the epilogue and yes it's pretty long because I wanted to introduce her little brother Leo who saved Alex's and Michael's relationship and of course I want you guys to see what her life is like now:)

Please enjoy and don't forget to VOTE and add to your reading lists!!!!:)

The doors to my office burst open and I wave goodbye to any hope of sending this email out tonight

"Mom!"

I look up from my laptop, rubbing the exhaustion from my eyes. "Yes Martin?"

"Ma and pops are here! They're driving up now!"

"Oh good," I say, suddenly more happy. I get up from my desk chair, powering down my laptop and setting it aside. "Get your younger brothers will you?"

Martin, my oldest son out of five, well six if you count the bun in the oven, rubs his chin awkwardly, something he picked up from his father.

"Well see the thing is," he trails off, giving me the same look before he tells me something he did wrong.

"You didn't keep an eye on them did you," I ask sternly. I don't really have to ask because I know what he'll say anyways.

"I just wanted to see if pops and ma were here yet," he whines, throwing his little arms through the air.

At age nine my eldest son lives to be in the wild, running and jumping and spending any second he can out in the woods surrounding our house. I can hardly keep an eye on him and I pray to Angela that the rest of my boys won't be the same but who am I kidding? They have their parent's spirits.

"You better not have let the others go out there too Martin," I scold, already running for the door so I can track down my other four sons.

Of course Thomas wouldn't be outside, he's just learning how to walk and I put him down for a nap not too long ago. Aaron, Bradley, and Bennett however, could be out there in the wilderness on their own right now. I sent Willa, our nanny home for the weekend since my family was coming up for a visit but now I'm beginning to think that it wasn't a very good idea.

"Of course not Mom," Martin reassures me, "I left them with Dad."

I breathe out a sigh of frustration. "You know you're father works during this time Martin. It's not okay to throw your three little brothers at him when he's trying to work."

"Sorry Mom," he apologizes, rubbing the toe of his shoe into the hardwood floors of the hallway.

"Come on baby," I throw an arm over his shoulder, "let's go greet the old pigs."

Martin's face instantly lights up and like always, he sprints down the hall and out the back door. "No running in the house," I say after him even though he's long gone. I swear that boy is going to become an Olympic athlete or an athlete of some kind because I don't think I ever really see him walk anywhere.