18//History Repeats Itself

Double update because I love you all!<3
Oh and if you read Blackmailing Aria, look out for cameos;)

Also don't forget to VOTE so I'll update faster!:)

"Where's your sexy play thing?"

Melissa Lantos and her slightly younger brother, Mikey, jump out in front of me, their eyes narrowed into slits. If there's one thing that the Lantos siblings love more, it's gossip and blackmail. They could never blackmail me seeing as how I didn't care what people thought of me and of course I loved hearing and being a part of their gossip at a time when I found it amusing.

Now I find it immature and disgusting.

"He's at home sick," I lie. In reality Michael never came home last night and I've been worrying about him ever since the sun rose. Of course I know he can handle himself if he got into trouble, he could probably just gobble someone down but I can't help but wonder where he is.

I've seen my parents fight, as well as my aunt and uncle, it's a normal thing to do but when you do it yourself with the one you love well it doesn't sit well with your stomach and you're left wondering why people fight at all.

"Shame." Melissa smirks.

I roll my eyes, not bothering to hide the fact from them.

"Are we bothering you Alexandria," Mikey asks, tilting his head a little in amusement.

"Not at all," I muse, completely lying and they know it.

Frankly I wouldn't have become friends with the Lantos siblings if they weren't hanging around all the time and in some sort of way, related to me.

Apparently their mom, Riley Lantos, formally Riley Michelle, has been friends with my Dad and uncle since they were little, both their dads being business partners. Later on Riley and my Dad started to date from what I've gathered but no one really likes to talk about it, especially my Mom. But if there's someone who's especially uncomfortable when speaking about Riley, it's my aunt Eliza.

But that's a whole other complicated story.

Thinking about my family's odd past, I look around the garden to see my aunt talking to Mrs. Lantos right now, each sporting smiles, however small and somewhat forced. And of course there's an older man there as well with gray hair and an ironed suit, glaring at everything nearby. From the corner of my eye I see my uncle Marco close to running over to the group to save his wife from the torture she's possibly in right now.

At least she's trying finally, after all these years, even if the two devils don't deserve it.

"Oh Alexandria," hollers a squeaky voice from behind me.

Melissa and me both groan and cower back into our cups of champagne while Mikey's eyes light up with love. Poor stupid thing.

"Hello Joan," I grumble as she turns our triangle into a circle. Instantly Mikey's eyes travel down her skin tight dress, hovering over her exposed cleavage that's covered in sparkling diamonds and I know he's willing himself not to wrap his arms around her waist and claim her as his own, although no one has been able to do so with Joan Wells-Roux, well not for long at least.

Just like her mother, Emily Roux, famous French model, Joan latches onto the richest person she can find at the moment, which is well me for the time being.

It's odd and unnerving to think that her mother Emily, had done the same thing to my father, breaking his heart in the process. How could he not see who she truly was under all of her beauty?

At least she got knocked up by the British nobleman that she left my Dad for. Serves her right, especially since it ruined her image.

"You know I was thinking the other day about that island you owe in the Caribbean and how you never use it! We should totally go freshen it up sometime soon," she exclaims, her bright blue eyes lit up in lust for the chance at a free get away, courtesy of me.