16//Reunited

"Woah," I say completely stunned as I step out of the bathroom.

Michael runs his hands down his suit, pulling it straight to smooth out the wrinkles. "Do you like it?"

"I," pause, "take it off."

His eyes snap up to mine instantly. "Does it not look good? It fits perfect which I find odd. Do you just have extra suits lying around?"

"No, I asked Henry to go buy you clothes, I wasn't expecting a suit but wow," I exhale.

"Wow what," he says gruffly. "If I look like a fool than I'm not going wear it."

"No!" I shout and run towards him, planting my hands on his chest. "I love it, love as in I'm thinking of ten different ways on how to get to get you out of it. Hell please wear suits all the time." I bite my lip. "Actually don't because I don't know if I would be able to handle myself."

Michael finally smiles and he wraps his arms around my waist, pulling me closer to him. "Well why don't you take it off now? We don't have to go to that dinner do we?"

"The spoiled princess Alexandria would skip it and piss off her entire family but I'm Alex now, I have to go. I want them to see who I've become."

"You're my Alex now," he corrects before reaching down and kissing my lips. "You know," he mumbles, "this height difference is going to break my neck one day."

"Yeah but I like being so much smaller than you." I kiss his chest. "You're like my giant knight and I know I'm safe when I'm in your arms."

"I've saved you once Alex and I will keep saving you as long as you will let me."

...

"Princess!"

"Uncle Marco," I yell, running into his arms as soon as I see him in the dining room.

Not too long ago I stepped into this same room with the same people, minus Michael, but I was a completely different person. If Michael could have seen me than I'm sure he would have probably punched me himself. I wish he would have, hell I wish I could do it myself.

"My sons tell me that you brought back a lumberjack," Marco asks with one brow raised.

"Well your sons are dumb asses who need a reality check," I mutter.

"Hey!" Enzo cries out.

"Maybe we should send our sons to an isolated island too Marco," his wife Eliza says with a breathtaking smile.

"That's always been my dream," Marco replies. We laugh at his sons similar expressions.

"Oh Uncle," I step away from him to grab Michael's sweating hand. "This is my boyfriend Michael."

I never knew how good it would feel to call him boyfriend. I've never had a boyfriend before, my Dad wouldn't allow it until I was eighteen and when I was eighteen I was too messed up to stick to one man.

"Hello Michael. I'm Marco Stavros." Marco grips his hand in a strong shake. "Ignore my sons. They didn't even last two days at the resort."

"Ha!" I point at my cousins who haven't stopped glaring at me. "I was right about those girls wasn't I?"

"Only most of them," Dante says pouting.

"Michael this is my queen Eliza." Aunt El playfully smacks his chest, a blush creeping onto her face past her smile.

"Hello Michael." She shakes his hand.

"Where are my parents? I'm starving," I groan.

Marco smiles at me and I know what's coming next. I stop him before he can say it. "Don't you dare Uncle! I don't want to be scarred for life!"